Subscription notifications

bettybaby00

Reaction score
:seeya:

I hope I'm in the correct part of the forum.

For the past couple of days I keep getting email notifications stating, "XX member just replied to a thread you have subscribed to....."

As far as I know I've never subscribed to any threads, and my email is overflowing with these messages.

I even logged out, and signed back in thinking that may clear things.

I hope you can help, and let me know what further info you need :)

ETA

using the links in the email don't accomplish anything. It makes it appear as if I've subscribed to every thread I've EVER visited!!

Nothing has been touched to alter the way subscriptions work. It looks to me like posting in a thread has always auto subscribed you.

That said, to fix the problem:

click the "quick links" at the top of the page > subscribed threads

click the box on the right side of the listed subscribed threads

choose what to do with those you clicked by clicking the "selected threads" box below your list.

edited to add: to change your default setting you may do so in your user control panel "My Settings">"General Settings">"Default Thread Subscription Mode:"

Nothing has been touched to alter the way subscriptions work. It looks to me like posting in a thread has always auto subscribed you.

That said, to fix the problem:

click the "quick links" at the top of the page > subscribed threads

click the box on the right side of the listed subscribed threads

choose what to do with those you clicked by clicking the "selected threads" box below your list.

edited to add: to change your default setting you may do so in your user control panel "My Settings">"General Settings">"Default Thread Subscription Mode:"

Ok, after check off all subscriptions, I went to selected threads, and selected "delete subscriptions."

Hopefully this works. :)

oops, i just realized i replied to the wrong post….

Ok, after check off all subscriptions, I went to selected threads, and selected "delete subscriptions."

Hopefully this works. :)

^^^ my original reply to you, and now i can report it worked!

Thank you. :grouphug:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back