1410 users online (284 members and 1126 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

MA - Lindsey McNamara, 24, Natick, 13 February 2015

Lindsey McNamara

Police in Ashland, Massachusetts, are searching for a woman who went missing Friday night. Natick Police say 24-year-old Lindsey McNamara's cell phone was traced to somewhere around the P.F. Changs Saturday night. However, police were unable to locate her or her car.
    http://www.necn.com/news/new-england...292077841.html
    https://www.facebook.com/NatickPolice
    Last edited by los2188; 02-16-2015 at 12:24 PM.
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

This appears to be the same woman:

http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/ar...18976/0/SEARCH

Video footage of the Dec. 26 incident circulated widely on the Internet after it was released in January by Framingham Police...

Accused bacon-throwing woman missing, family says

http://www.wcvb.com/news/accused-bac...-says/31295394

Her sister's Facebook page mentions that she had deleted her FB, doesn't have a computer and traded her smart phone for a flip phone .

Quote Originally Posted by OkieGranny View Post
    Thank you for that video Granny. Since the charges were dropped from throwing bacon at cops (not a smart idea), I assume she's not missing due to this incident. Strange.
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Seems like mental health issues? Maybe addiction, I don't know. Something's not right, something that might leave her vulnerable to friendly strangers.

Video Surfaces of Woman Tossing Raw Bacon at 'Pig' Cops:

Mental evaluation ordered for woman accused of throwing bacon at police:

Born and raised in Texas, 25 years in Arizona
    Boy, she's a firecracker. I like her.......I like her A LOT.

She's just out partying somewhere...........she'll show back up.

Less than 2 months ago, she walked into the police station and started rubbing raw meat on the glass? That is bizarre.

So no one has heard from her since Friday but she was spotted with an unknown man and woman at PF Changs on 2/14 which is the same location her cell phone was traced back to less than 24 hours later?

The PF Changs is in a big shopping center; the phone could be in a dumpster or a car. There are some undeveloped areas just to the north and I hope those are being searched. Large body of water to the east.

Woman Posts Plea to Find Missing Sister
    “We have looked all over that area and have not found her, her car, or her phone,” posted Cassie Severance, who said that McNarmara has blue eyes and brown hair and was seen at PF Chang with a man and woman “whose identity we don’t know.”
    http://patch.com/massachusetts/natic...ssing-sister-0

Quote Originally Posted by Steleheart View Post
    http://www.wcvb.com/news/accused-bac...-says/31295394

Her sister's Facebook page mentions that she had deleted her FB, doesn't have a computer and traded her smart phone for a flip phone .
    Any indication when she may have done that? If she was in some paranoia fed streamlining of her communications, it may have been motivated by lack of funds as well, left her vulnerable, somehow?

OT: did you notice the guy filling out papers and taking pics or videotaping the arrest.

Quote Originally Posted by FindHG View Post
    Any indication when she may have done that? If she was in some paranoia fed streamlining of her communications, it may have been motivated by lack of funds as well, left her vulnerable, somehow?

It was not indicated when she did those things - there may be a Twitter with her name but I can't verify it, so I can't link it. The news story about the court arraignment mentions that she was ordered to undergo psychological testing. When the charge was dismissed she was ordered to pay court costs and that due date is 2/18. If it's not linked here I may have a li nk.

Quote Originally Posted by OkieGranny View Post
    The PF Changs is in a big shopping center; the phone could be in a dumpster or a car. There are some undeveloped areas just to the north and I hope those are being searched. Large body of water to the east.
    I thought about the lake as well but at this time I think it's frozen over.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast