675 users online (66 members and 609 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

RI - James Zuleger, 42, Coventry, 12 February 2015

James Zuleger

Search continues for missing Coventry man
    COVENTRY, R.I. (WPRI) Coventry police released a new photo of James Zuleger Tuesday in hopes the public can help track him down. Zuleger, 52, was reported missing by his family on Monday. He was last seen walking eastbound on Main Street in the area of Coventry Mart at about 2 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 12. The above picture on the left is a more recent photo submitted by the family, and the one on the right is the original sent out by police.

Zuleger is described as a white male, standing 5-foot-11 and weighing approximately 220 pounds. He has blue eyes, brown hair, and no facial hair.
    http://wpri.com/2015/02/17/search-co...-coventry-man/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Oh dear.
    I'm pretty sure this missing man is the son of someone I used to know from the recreational road running world who was also from Coventry RI. I hope he's located soon.

He was last seen wearing a baseball cap with a blue winter coat and jeans.
    http://wpri.com/2015/02/16/coventry-...r-missing-man/

Can I get a mod to please change the age to reflect his correct age. He's 52, not 42....and I'm 21 again...for the 19th time.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

COVENTRY, R.I. (WPRI) — Police in Coventry are again asking for the public’s help in locating a missing man. James Zuleger, age 52, has been missing for over two weeks. He was last seen on Feb. 12 when he left his residence on foot. According to a statement by police, detectives have followed up on numerous leads, conducted foot searches, and have even utilized a drone to search the area where he was last seen. So far, all searches have yielded negative results.
    http://wpri.com/2015/02/26/coventry-...r-missing-man/

I can't find any MSM mentions of him being found, but I think I found his obituary

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/ric...?pid=174476944

It shows he passed on March 16, 2015.

Thanks for finding that, Unsolved. It's been bothering me for a while. I've since moved from the area but he's indeed the son of the person I knew. Condolences to the family.
    edited to add: they may not know his exact date of death and date listed in March may be when his remains were finally located.