1220 users online (207 members and 1013 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 74 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 36

Please continue posting here:

Present and accounted for. Let's get 2 full days of court this week, knock off at least one witness and hope the end really is near.

I can dream can't I? I wonder if the gallery will actually hear the jury sigh and groan when the defense starts calling repeat witnesses?
    ***RIP TIMOTHY BOSMA***

***RIP TRAVIS ALEXANDER***

***RIP CAYLEE ANTHONY***

present and correct...feeling 10000 times better thank god though still not anywhere near 100% but trial should keep me occupied and my mind off it tonight.

apprehensive to see what nurmi has up his sleeve today

During the break, I was reading about the trial of Miles Bench, accused of murdering Braylee Rae Henry. Yesterday they finished selecting the jury, presented opening statements, and eight witnesses took the stand. Compare that to this never ending, how does that make you ffffeeeellll DT penalty phase.
    JMO

Good Morning, Y'all !

Time to rock n roll and get this circus over with !

I will be available to post WAT's Tweets for most of the day, and hopefully it will be the Original WAT !

JMSSO = Just My Super Secret Opinion

Quote Originally Posted by dog.gone.cute View Post
    Good Morning, Y'all !

Time to rock n roll and get this circus over with !

I will be available to post WAT's Tweets for most of the day, and hopefully it will be the Original WAT !

And hopefully our very own will meet him today

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

When last court met, didn't Nurmi say he'd be calling a "local" witness this week? Any guesses? Dan Freeman to try to resurrect the debunked T-Dogg/Mr. Hyde meme? Rachel to testify to JA's Travis-related unhappiness in Mesa? Mimi's Cafe employee to claim that while JA was definitely regarded by all as a crazy b-word, she never stole any muffins?

Does anyone know yet who Juan is bringing in for surrebuttal? I haven't read anything yet? Last time it was only Geff for the defense & Dr. Jill Hayes & Deanna for the state.(if I am remembering correctly) If defense is now bringing in 4, computer & drs., who will Juan bring?

I am not looking forward to this part of the trial. I cringe at the thought of KN or JW being up doing direct again. They do not seem to even realize how boring they both are. And we know all too well they never know when to shut up and sit down. Everything has to be gone over a gazillion times. I truly don't understand how this jury can stay awake.

And I suspect what is to come this week will be things we have all heard before!!!!!!!!!!!

Its going to be the same ole same old crap that has already been said, imo.

I will probably have to do some chores while they are up. Like watching paint dry!
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

Unless one of the DT witness comes up with something JM cannot refute in cross, I doubt that JM will call anyone. He can read jury fatigue much better than the DT. At this point, less is more.
    JMO

Finally caught up with reading previous posts. I agree with many of you who believe some of her journal accounts are fictional...more of wishing events played out the way she wanted them to be vs the truth. She does write and speak like she is living in the 18th century..use of "nay" and flowery descrptions. Reminds me of a Jane Austin novel

I would love to be in court today to see the jurors faces when Dr F is brought back. Feel so bad for them. What a waste..she is definitely from the 18th century

Quote Originally Posted by MissHaley View Post
    Does anyone know yet who Juan is bringing in for surrebuttal? I haven't read anything yet? Last time it was only Geff for the defense & Dr. Jill Hayes & Deanna for the state.(if I am remembering correctly) If defense is now bringing in 4, computer & drs., who will Juan bring?
    Here's hoping the report that Dr. Fonseca is returning was wrong, but I doubt it. Geffner will definitely try to defend his PTSD testing of JA. I'd love to see Dr. Hayes called to rebut him. Geffner also threw in a last minute not-a-diagnosis-but-a- suspicion that JA is bi-polar, so JM may rebut that.

Today is defense's rebuttal correct? Hopefully JSS will keep it short and not let them ramble on and on.

Quote Originally Posted by MissHaley View Post
    He has no absolute right to surrebuttal so he would need to see what the defense does in rebuttal before asking for one.

"It would seem to me that June 16, 2008 was the last time that the victim was viewed by her grandparents. It became quite evident that from the OS of the Defense that the 16th was a date of great importance and that a so called time line of activities dealing with CA, LA, GA and ICA on the 16th and what, if any, activities took place on the 15th, 16th and 17th of June on 24 hour cycles would have been, at least, of a minimal requirement of review. I take it at some point you had a computer expert look at that data?" HHJP, 6/21/11
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...139910&page=94

Page 1 of 74 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast