FW's Two California Guests

Eagle1

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
First, for the record, what were their names?

I've checked all 29 pages of thread titles and can't find anything about them that way or by a search.

Through the years, I know we've discussed that they were members of a Kali group in California, and that several people there had ties to Boulder, but we moved several times, changed servers, and I guess it was all lost.

Mikie at Jameson's once gave this link about "Witchcraft and Worship of Kali", June 30, 2001, http://www.avalonia.co.uk/magickal/witchcraft/index.htm I haven't checked the link, just looking back through old printouts for anything I can find, because someone asked me in an email the two visitors' names, so of course I immediately forgot them.

Here's another tidbit, from June 19, 2001, http://home.rmi.net/~warren/bpa.html that there is or was a Boulder Pagan Alliance.

This may have been discussed in connection with a then-vacant (?) house near the entrance to the park, 917 Baseline. I have a list of Dec. 1996 tennants that Candy or A Candy Rose posted back then, none of whom returned after Christmas, so they had probably already moved their things out of the house.

Editing to say neither of the links still work. But someone will remember or will have saved some notes.

Does anyone know anything about three homeless guys who may have lived on Baseline??
I heard they all drowned in a creek, I'm not sure if there is a creek near there and I'm not quite sure of their connection to this case.
Anyone help?

narlacat said:
Does anyone know anything about three homeless guys who may have lived on Baseline??
I heard they all drowned in a creek, I'm not sure if there is a creek near there and I'm not quite sure of their connection to this case.
Anyone help?
No connection and they all drowned at different times.

Eagle, Kali is the Hindu Goddess of destruction amongst other things. http://www.pantheon.org/articles/k/kali.html

She has nothing to do with the Craft.

Eagle1 said:
First, for the record, what were their names?

I've checked all 29 pages of thread titles and can't find anything about them that way or by a search.

Through the years, I know we've discussed that they were members of a Kali group in California, and that several people there had ties to Boulder, but we moved several times, changed servers, and I guess it was all lost.

Mikie at Jameson's once gave this link about "Witchcraft and Worship of Kali", June 30, 2001, http://www.avalonia.co.uk/magickal/witchcraft/index.htm I haven't checked the link, just looking back through old printouts for anything I can find, because someone asked me in an email the two visitors' names, so of course I immediately forgot them.

Here's another tidbit, from June 19, 2001, http://home.rmi.net/~warren/bpa.html that there is or was a Boulder Pagan Alliance.

This may have been discussed in connection with a then-vacant (?) house near the entrance to the park, 917 Baseline. I have a list of Dec. 1996 tennants that Candy or A Candy Rose posted back then, none of whom returned after Christmas, so they had probably already moved their things out of the house.

Editing to say neither of the links still work. But someone will remember or will have saved some notes.
I "believe" their last name was Cox. ( Bill and Heather?)

Sissi, that's right. And the person who asked me for the two guys' names emailed that he now has them. I remembered Cox, but can't think of the other one. I just think we ought to have it down in case anyone else asks. Just for the record.

I'll try to remember to return with a link about Baseline and the 3 guys who drowned. Some say all at the same time, and some day at different times. But remember if they were homeless they didn't live at 917 Baseline.
Here's a list of the six tenants who I believe had already moved out, http://www.cybersleuths.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/002862.html

I forget what The Craft is. Would you mind explaining? Thanks.

I've asked at CS if the above link is archived, since I tried it and it no longer works as is. I have a printout and could list the six names if anyone needs them. Let me know.

From http://www.rense.com/ufo6/inno.htm

Nausea Manifesto (Vincent Bridges & Jay Weidner): "Then let's focus our attention on the ransom note. From the very first line problems emerge. Addressed to Mr. Ramsey, it reads: "Listen carefully! We are a group of individuals that represent a small foreign faction." Of course, a real "foreign faction" would never refer to themselves as such. The whole line eerily echoes the movie Nick of Time which aired at 7:30 on Christmas night on a local Boulder cable station. The movie concerns the kidnapping of a six year old girl by an unnamed political faction and in the film the victim is told to "Listen to me very carefully!" Bill Cox, a guest that night of the Ramseys' friends the Whites, remembered watching it.

"We respect your bussiness (sic) but not the country it serves," the note continues. "At this time we have your daughter in our possession. She is safe and unharmed and if you want her to see 1997, you must follow our instructions to the letter." This is a rather straight forward, if stiff and somewhat formal, attempt to support the faction kidnapping idea.

The next line however provides an important clue, one that must be examined in some depth. "You will withdraw $118,000.00 from your account." The use of such a specific amount is unusual. Terrorists, or even a normal kidnapper, would have asked for more money. The fact that this amount is almost exactly the bonus John received that year from Access Graphics is significant, giving us our first indication that the kidnapping is a personal attack on John Ramsey."

I also noticed in the movie "Nick of Time", the alarm clock next to the target victim struck 1:18 just exactly at the moment she was saved. The scene concentrated on that clock at that moment, so you couldn't miss it. Check it out for yourself and watch the movie.

I didn't know that Bill & Heather Cox were related to witchcraft in any form. Is this a fact and is there supporting evidence? If so, this intrigues me. Eg.: "Heart In Hand"

I always wondered why Bill Cox made a point of mentioning that movie and wondered if anyone else corroborated it. Why wasn't it mentioned by anyone else? Did it really play that night? Did it inspire some one there? I also wondered why anyone at a Christmas dinner would watch such a movie. He must have been bored and if I had such guests, I would think that is rude.

Eagle1 said:
I forget what The Craft is. Would you mind explaining? Thanks.

I've asked at CS if the above link is archived, since I tried it and it no longer works as is. I have a printout and could list the six names if anyone needs them. Let me know.

The Craft is WitchCraft...it is an Earth Centered religion and most of it involves herbology and healing. There are no living, or flesh sacrifices involved at all. Tobacco (like the indians) and other herbs are used as ceremonial style sacrifices only.

Too many idiots confuse it with Satanism. It isn't.

Satanists mark the body with symbols as a sign of sacrifice (not literally murder unless someone is a whack job who thinks that's what it's about because they watched some stupid B-grade fictitious movie) of something to the devil (sometimes they do slice their own fingers to use a little of their own blood). Be it their soul or service to their dark lord. These symbols do not include hearts...and they are very intracate and very pronounced and are drawn in more than one place on the body, usually on the neck or upper left chest/breast area.

There are actually a lot of good reference books you can get at the library that give a lot more information on the specifics of these very different religions.

I always wondered why Bill Cox made a point of mentioning that movie and wondered if anyone else corroborated it. Why wasn't it mentioned by anyone else? Did it really play that night? Did it inspire some one there? I also wondered why anyone at a Christmas dinner would watch such a movie. He must have been bored and if I had such guests, I would think that is rude.

I've never read that information before. Where did you find out that about Bill Cox mentioning that movie? Is this one of the visitors of the White's from California?

narlacat said:
I've never read that information before. Where did you find out that about Bill Cox mentioning that movie? Is this one of the visitors of the White's from California?
See above from http://www.rense.com/ufo6/inno.htm

Nausea Manifesto (Vincent Bridges & Jay Weidner): "The movie concerns the kidnapping of a six year old girl by an unnamed political faction and in the film the victim is told to "Listen to me very carefully!" Bill Cox, a guest that night of the Ramseys' friends the Whites, remembered watching it."

Rupert

Thanx Rupert, I actually googled Bill Cox and found that site and found that info.

QUOTE >>I'll try to remember to return with a link about Baseline and the 3 guys who drowned. Some say all at the same time, and some day at different times. But remember if they were homeless they didn't live at 917 Baseline<<

I thought maybe the three homeless guys lived under a bridge near Baseline.
All I can seem to find out is that three homeless guys saw someone carrying a body one night near a tenant free house on Baseline. A girl called Stacey Denton used to play guitar with them at the Pearl St Mall and said that someone had killed them because they saw something.
I think she used to post on another forum...or maybe emailed people from the forum, I'm not sure.
If anyone could fill me in a bit more on the story that would be appreciated.

The three homeless men I THINK I heard slept in a car owned by one of them, but it's been so long I'm not really that sure of that. Stacey used to email some of us, yes, but we couldn't find out any of the things we really wanted to know that weren't common knowledge.

The other FW guest's name was Gaston.

Thanks for the explanation that "The Craft" is witchcraft, I finally figured out from all these posts. Should have known that.

No thanks, don't think I want to read about it. A few years back we did have a forum run by a "white witch" who was very nice. But she must have finally had some bad luck and gave it up. She knew all about the sex games, garrotting.

>>The three homeless men I THINK I heard slept in a car owned by one of them, but it's been so long I'm not really that sure of that. Stacey used to email some of us, yes, but we couldn't find out any of the things we really wanted to know that weren't common knowledge. <<

Thanx for that info Eagle.

Priscilla’s sister Alison Schoeny
Alison's boyfriend from California - Cliff Gaston

Priscilla’s niece Heather
Heather’s husband - Bill Cox (I don't know if he was from California)

Is it just a tradition of ours that they were both from California and that both were members of the Kali (goddess of DEATH) cult? The wife too? What a coincidence, that they must have been interested in death, and one happened. Also the McSantas I think belonged to one of those new "unity" churches that embrace all kinds of religions, even ancient human sacrifice ones (?) Somebody feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on that. Mikey at Jameson's used to have a Celtic theory, if I'm not mistaken. Also an astrology one.

Nobody's ever said one of them wasn't from Ca., that I can recall.

Eagle1 said:
Is it just a tradition of ours that they were both from California and that both were members of the Kali (goddess of DEATH) cult? The wife too? What a coincidence, that they must have been interested in death, and one happened. Also the McSantas I think belonged to one of those new "unity" churches that embrace all kinds of religions, even ancient human sacrifice ones (?) Somebody feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on that. Mikey at Jameson's used to have a Celtic theory, if I'm not mistaken. Also an astrology one.

Nobody's ever said one of them wasn't from Ca., that I can recall.
Eagle, how do you get that these guests followed Kali? Why is it strange that they were from Calif? FW's family was apparently from Calif. Didn't FW grow up in Calif?

I don't think it's strange to have family come to stay during the holidays. Apparently that's what we have here. Priscilla's sister and niece and their boyfriend & husband. Totally normal.
These house "guests" weren't aquaintences, they were family.

Seeker said:
Eagle, how do you get that these guests followed Kali? Why is it strange that they were from Calif? FW's family was apparently from Calif. Didn't FW grow up in Calif?

I don't think it's strange to have family come to stay during the holidays. Apparently that's what we have here. Priscilla's sister and niece and their boyfriend & husband. Totally normal.
These house "guests" weren't aquaintences, they were family.
Yes Seeker, I agree with you. The family guests staying for a holiday visit is normal, especially during Christmas.

deandaniellws said:
Yes Seeker, I agree with you. The family guests staying for a holiday visit is normal, especially during Christmas.

Yeah, however, the forever gracious hostess, Patsy, gave Priscilla the option to allow overflow guests stay at the house if necessary. They had a key. If one of them were found in the house, the excuse was "hand delivered" by Patsy. They came to spend the night.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back