WI - 92-year-old slams into 9 cars in Piggly Wiggly parking lot

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Do you think there should be an age limit as to being considered 'too old' to drive?

92-year-old slams into 9 cars in Piggly Wiggly parking lot
A 92-year-old man who managed to hit nine cars in a Piggly Wiggly parking lot late last week won't be cited, police in Wisconsin say. "I can tell you in 23 years of law enforcement, I've never seen anything like this,” Mayville Police Chief Christopher MacNeill told WISN-TV. "My first thought was, ‘You only see these situations when someone is trying to elude police or in incidents of road rage.’”

The elderly driver, Russell Kerr, was pulling out of his parking spot at the supermarket chain on Friday when he lost control of his vehicle, a Chrysler Pacifica.

"His foot got stuck on the accelerator, and from that point, he panicked,” MacNeill said.

Two of the nine cars Kerr hit were occupied, but no one was hurt in the incident, which was captured on surveillance video. Because it was considered an accident, MacNeill said, police decided not to cite Kerr.
http://news.yahoo.com/92-year-old-slams-into-9-cars-in-parking-lot-150212529.html

Let me see if I can phrase this right lol. My niece's and Nephew's Great Grand Pa, is 103, still raises a big garden, and still drives. I guess it would depend on the individual?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back