730 users online (106 members and 624 guests)  

Websleuths News

IL - High Schooler Catches Teacher Bullying Him on Camera

High Schooler Catches Teacher Bullying Him on Camera
    When you hear stories of high school bullying, you expect the harassment to have come from students, not teachers. But a substitute teacher recently led a classroom of bullies in taunting a ninth grade boy—and the freshman caught the whole thing on camera. Fifteen-year-old Stephen Davis was in math class at Streamwood High School in Illinois last week when a fellow student drew a picture on an electronic whiteboard depicting Davis — which the student labeled as the misspelled “Stepen”— as a big-eared, buck-toothed cartoon monster. Soon, the class’s substitute teacher joined in, and Davis whipped out his camera. The video, which his sister uploaded to Facebook, shows the teacher drawing antennae on the cartoon character, and labeling it “Stephen’s ugly ass.”
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”

The missing and murdered cannot cry out for Justice. It is the duty for the living to do so for them.

hope that teacher gets PERMANENTLY banned from teaching anywhere, ever.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn