Thursday Feb 19th 2015 Chris Hughes and Cathy@Courtchatter.com

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
If you missed the latest True Crime Radio with Chris Hughes and Cathy from CourtChatter.com no worries.

CLICK HERE to listen in the True Crime Archives.

Hello my True Crime Angels,

On the next edition of True Crime Radio we welcome back Travis Alexander's best friend Chris Hughes. In the never ending vortex of hell known as the Jodi Arias sentencing re-trail Chris will talk about the latest developments, the book he and his wife Sky have written about Travis, and more.

Next up will be Cathy from Courtchatter.com. If you want to know about ALL the true crime trials Cathy overflows with facts and details about all that is true crime.

Here's what you do: This Thursday and every Thursday night go to TRUE CRIME RADIO.COM at 8 PM Eastern. As soon as you land on True Crime Radio.com then click on the, "Listen Now" tab. That takes you to iHeart radio where I broadcast my show. FYI the show actually starts around 4 minutes past 8 PM Eastern so don't worry if you hear some type of news chat because I will be on live shortly.

Don't forget our CHAT ROOM opens at 7:30 PM Eastern and stays open throughout the show.

See you on the radio :)

Tricia

If you missed the lastest True Crime Radio with Chris Hughes and Cathy from CourtChatter.com no worries.

CLICK HERE to listen in the True Crime Archives.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back