1118 users online (235 members and 883 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 58 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

EVIDENCE - Pro and Con #2

Discuss the evidence here. Discuss both sides. Does it help? Does it hurt? Another explanation for a particular piece of evidence?

Popping in (Can't quote PTF) since it's a new thread....

Yes, that is the 'picture' - but the one that was being discussed before was a different one that showed how much battery life, etc. The one that showed that information was being discussed as if it were Heathers phone - and it hit me yesterday that I don't believe it was - so all those assumptions were made regarding someone else's phone.
    All posts are simply my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by hoppy View Post
    Popping in (Can't quote PTF) since it's a new thread....

Yes, that is the 'picture' - but the one that was being discussed before was a different one that showed how much battery life, etc. The one that showed that information was being discussed as if it were Heathers phone - and it hit me yesterday that I don't believe it was - so all those assumptions were made regarding someone else's phone.
    I know what you mean. It was the discussion about whether or not it was an Android phone, but I can't remember we were even discussing it or what the photo was on the lock screen.

If the battery info, date was showing, it was a screen shot from the phone belonging to the person capturing the existing image from the web.
    “The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Where is Heather?

One year ago today: Police have two in custody related to Heather Elvis case

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/201...#storylink=cpy

Quote Originally Posted by SStarr33 View Post
    One year ago today: Police have two in custody related to Heather Elvis case

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/201...#storylink=cpy
    Wonder how they celebrated that anniversary?
    RIP - Hannah Graham RIP - Beverly Carter RIP - Moonchild

This one was close to the M's. I wonder which M was shooting at the other. lol j/k They were both out at this time though.

02/08/2015 02:40 PM.
    SHOTS FIRED IN AREA Case number: PD15020800011800.View Source.

Shooting - HWY 814 / ROUNDTREE RD, HORRY COUNTY, SC

SHOTS FIRED IN AREA

HWY 814 / ROUNDTREE RD, Horry County, SC US

http://spotcrime.com/crime/59650160-...074242b430b031

What's a lawyer to say when probably/possibly SA says, I'm going back to the compound? smh It's contrived to the end. We have a Jodi Arias mind working it. God help us all. Just remember that there is the truth and then there's the twisted.

These type women are scary. SM managed to stay with this one for a long time. Wrong move SA. You must be as guilty as TA.

Premeditated. bad words. There's no hope to revive him. I feel bad for his family finding out he's just not a straight arrow as they thought, he's in on it. jmo

Madeleine74 is offline Of course it's my opinion; who else's would it be?
    Who's "SA?" Do you mean "SM?"

I haven't posted in a long time, but have been keeping up with the case. SM hasbeen profiled as the helper who "cared" for Heather. For all we know, he may have been the sole planner here and the only way he knew how to shut his wife up and get his looney tunes, ugh, I mean disney delusional life back was to take care of this himself. At this point, it is just anyone's guess.

Madeleine74 is offline Of course it's my opinion; who else's would it be?
    Quote Originally Posted by ISWMLE View Post
    I haven't posted in a long time, but have been keeping up with the case. SM hasbeen profiled as the helper who "cared" for Heather. For all we know, he may have been the sole planner here and the only way he knew how to shut his wife up and get his looney tunes, ugh, I mean disney delusional life back was to take care of this himself. At this point, it is just anyone's guess.
    If SM was the sole planner and sole executioner & his wife was not in on the planning or carrying out the killing, then she would not be charged with murder. She was charged and she sat in jail for almost a year. I suspect the state has evidence that shows she could be involved and with that evidence they were able to get an indictment on the murder charge.

Oh, I'm not giving TM a free pass, just wanted to show that even though TM sent those texts SM, felt the need to take care of things and TM went along. It can cut both ways.

Hearing set for gag order on 3/4. Judge R. Markley Dennis will preside...

Gag order hearing set in Heather Elvis case, officials say
    Posted: Feb 25, 2015 6:16 PM EST
    Updated: Feb 25, 2015 6:52 PM EST
    By Meghan Miller, News13 Anchor/Reporter

CONWAY, SC - A judge is expected to consider a motion filed to lift a gag order in the Heather Elvis case on March 4.

Solicitor Jimmy Richardson confirmed Circuit Court Judge R. Markley Dennis will preside over the hearing, scheduled to begin at 9 a.m. at the Charleston County Courthouse.

[...]

http://www.wbtw.com/story/28203098/j...lvis-gag-order

Will be anxious to see how this hearing pans out.

I hope the prosecution gets a chance to speak this time; I would like to hear what they have to say instead of hearing Markley Dennis stories. No disrespect intended, but I wish there was a different judge for this case.
    For those who look sunwards, the shadows fall behind.

Quote Originally Posted by EmmaRose View Post
    Will be anxious to see how this hearing pans out.

I hope the prosecution gets a chance to speak this time; I would like to hear what they have to say instead of hearing Markley Dennis stories. No disrespect intended, but I wish there was a different judge for this case.
    I agree. My first thought when I heard this on the news last night was 'with that judge - the outcome will be whatever the defense wants it to be'.... I wish I didn't feel that way, too.
    All posts are simply my own opinion.

Page 1 of 58 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast