855 users online (107 members and 748 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

TX - Missing Woman Found Half-Naked In Extremely Odd Place

Police Seek Answers After Missing Woman Found Half-Naked In Extremely Odd Place
    A woman who had gone missing in Texas was found alive, but she was barely clothed and in the strangest of places on Saturday morning. Now, police are looking for answers. On Friday evening, the woman was out drinking with a girlfriend at a club when she disappeared with a man the two had just met and had offered to help the woman to her car. On Saturday morning, just hours after a missing persons report was filed, the woman was found in a cardboard box wearing only a t-shirt, according to NBCDFW.

On the night of the incident, the woman’s friend left to get their vehicle, and when she returned the woman was gone. Police said the woman was heavily intoxicated and had no recollection of what transpired after leaving the club when she was found in a box by workers at a landfill nine miles away from where she was last seen, 10News reported.
    http://madworldnews.com/police-woman-naked/
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.2121018

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Wow. What an incredible story. I hope they get a sketch artist working with the women so the public can watch out for this guy A.S.A.P.!
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Wow, how awful and scary . I think I'm kinda glad for her that she doesn't remember what transpired......

However, she never went inside because she was turned away at the door for being too drunk.

Around 3 a.m., a man she knew offered to drive her home -- a witness who was interviewed by Irving police told FOX 4 that he saw them in the parking lot.

“I seen a lady and a man arguing,” said witness Garvin Smith. “They was just arguing, which is normal out here, but I seen a lady and a man [by a pole], and then the man holds like the lady and walks her this way.”

Police say she was so drunk, she fell in the parking lot, but they say she didn't leave the bar by force or deception.

http://www.fox4news.com/story/281445...-investigating
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Omg!!

May I say that the article that ended with this is a stark reminder to not leave your friend alone in an alcoholic blackout has erred in its recitation of the rule?

I thought it was buy your booze, leave a $20 out on the table for pizza or have some food prepped in the kitchen, go put away car keys, just you and people you don't mind going through all your stuff while you are passed out (cause they will) and have a fun spend the night. Do not involve guys, do not leave the apartment/house unless it is on fire. Eat, drink, and be merry. No rape, no wreck, no disappearance.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.