Found Deceased MO - Deana Davison, 46, Kennett, 25 Jan 2015

OkieGranny

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
541365d7-9800-476d-906a-340e8adf3855_zps9ydqc2xo.jpg

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/28149067/foul-play-suspected-in-disappearance-of-kennett-woman

On Thursday, Feb. 12, 46-year-old Deana Davison was reported missing. Investigators found that Davison had last stayed at the Super 8 Hotel in Kennett on the night of Jan. 25...

Trowbridge says video shows that on Jan. 25, Davison left her room around 8 p.m., walked away from the hotel toward Burger King. She then walked out of sight.

Circumstances found during the investigation led officials to believe that foul play is a factor in Davison's disappearance.

Any news? I feel so bad when I check on a missing person's case and there are no updates. :(

Me too. And if they are found safe and check this thread later, I want them to know that they matter.

'Possible female' torso found in ditch south of Kennett
Jul 06, 2015 7:41 AM CDT

snipped
The Dunklin County Sheriff's Office is investigating after a human torso was found in a ditch south of Kennett.

Dunklin County Sheriff Bob Holder says the body belongs to a "possible female." He says DNA testing will be done on the body.

A 46-year-old woman was reported missing from Kennett early this year, but authorities are not publicly speculating at this time whether the remains could be hers.

Oh wow, I heard about the torso but didn't know about this missing person. This is 15 minutes from me and I just ate at that Burger King on July 3rd.

Any updates or further info on Deana? I just saw a missing person's notice, and they want to bring her case to the forefront, so I'm assuming, there is no new leads on what happened to her that night? "There are a lot of questions we need answered," said Captain Tim Trowbridge. "The public's help could be a huge step in this."

Investigators want you to focus on two key times. They need to know if anyone saw Davison wearing a nightgown and coat around 8:40 p.m. on Jan. 25. They also are looking to see if anyone saw her the next morning around 10:30 a.m. between the Super 8 and Burger King

http://www.kfvs12.com/story/28149067/foul-play-suspected-in-disappearance-of-kennett-woman

I'm wondering IF she truly was alive later that night or did she stay at this motel with someone the police have been questioning or may have questioned when she went missing...

:thinking:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghost246
Back