Found Deceased MI - Marsha Woolard, 42, Flint, 12 Feb 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Marsha Ann Woolard - https://www.facebook.com/marsha.woolard.1
10994473_948979491781084_2802961804140200888_n.jpg

Flint Police is asking for the public’s help to find a missing person
FLINT -- Flint police needs the public's help to locate 43-year-old Marsha Ann Woolard. Woolard was last seen on Thursday, Feb. 12, in the area of the 900 block of M.L. King Blvd. Woolard has a cherry tattoo on her left chest, and tattoos on both legs of dream catcher and a bear.

Woolard was last seen wearing a black coat, and blue Nike shoes. Police say if you have seen or know the whereabouts of Marsha Woolard, please contact Flint Police at 810-237-6801, or 1-800-SPEAK UP.
http://www.minbcnews.com/news/story.aspx?id=1166645#.VOZFfPnF9p9

I heard this on our local news this afternoon. They didn't say what time of day she disappeared. Her relatives on facebook are saying she was on foot when she went missing. There is no way I would walk anywhere near Martin Luther King Blvd (used to be called Detroit St.) on foot at any time of day or night. I don't even go near there in a car if I can help it. There are just too many shootings and robberies and carjackings in that area. A woman walking alone would be in a lot of danger in that area. I hope nothing bad has happened to this lady. I really hope she just took off with someone or even on a bus to get away for awhile. There is a bus line on that street. It's not good that she has been gone for a week already. The chill indexes here have been down to -30 and -40 degrees and schools have all been closed due to the extreme cold. No one would last long outside. Schools are closed again tomorrow due to this horrible, brutal cold weather. It's too cold to even stand at a bus stop. It takes forever to just warm up a car. I haven't heard anything about any searches for this lady. Not that anyone could search in this weather.

A woman on facebook said she was Marsha Woolard's room-mate at New Paths in Flint, which is a substance abuse treatment center. I have a couple of friends who teach classes at New Paths. One person on facebook said New Paths is where Marsha was going the day she disappeared. Another person said he/she saw her on the northwest side of town in Mt. Morris but that is purely rumor and may not be accurate, or he may have been mistaken. Many people are sent to New Paths by the courts and are required to attend classes there. It's sort of a halfway house.

Marsha was convicted of 3 criminal offenses and sentenced at the end of September 2014 to a maximum of 2 years in jail. She is on probation (parole?) at this time and this is a list of the conditions of her supervision: 01 - No violations of any criminal law
02 - Not leave state without permission
02.0 - Not use/possess alcohol or intoxicants
02.2 - Drug testing
02.4 - Not use or have any controlled substances or drug items
02.8 - Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment
03 - Monthly reporting
03.3 - You must complete mental health, DomViol/Batterer
03.4 - Must attend programs required
03.5 - Disclose information
04 - Notify of change of residence
04.18 - Behavior
04.21 - Contact field agent
04.22 - Comply with field agent
04.23 - Allow Field Agent into your residence
04.24 - Authorize a search if Field Agent has cause
04.25 - Report any arrest or police contact
06.3 - Not control another person's money
06.4 - You must make genuine efforts to find employment
08.0 - Serve jail time as described
08.1 - Pay restitution as described
08.2 - Pay a Crime Victim's Assessment
08.3 - Pay Supervision Fee pursuant to PA 185 of 1993
08.18 - State Costs
The information about her sentences can be found on OTIS, which is the Michigan offender tracking information system. It also lists what her crimes were.

This is the record of her crimes that she was sentenced for:
Offense: Uttering & PublishingMinimum Sentence:
MCL#: 750.249Maximum Sentence: 2 years 0 months
Court File#: 1230620-FHDate of Offense: 04/23/2011
County: GeneseeDate of Sentence: 09/29/2014
Conviction Type: Plea
Sentence 2
Offense: Larceny from the PersonMinimum Sentence:
MCL#: 750.357Maximum Sentence: 2 years 0 months
Sentence 3
Offense: Financial Transaction Device - Illegal Sale/UseMinimum Sentence:
MCL#: 750.157QMaximum Sentence: 2 years 0 months

I suppose it is possible that she left voluntarily either to get away from her supervision conditions, or she could have fallen off the wagon and back into substance abuse. But then again, she could be a victim of foul play. I haven't heard any more about her missing status and I haven't heard of any searches for her.

http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2015/02/body_in_vacant_house_identifie.html

Flint police have identified the woman found dead inside a house on the city's east side as missing person Marsha Woolard, 43.

The cause of Woolard's death has not been released pending the results of an autopsy, according to the Flint Police Department's Facebook page...

Few details have been released, but the Michigan State Police crime lab collected evidence from the scene Thursday afternoon. Flint's Major Crime Unit, which includes detectives from the Flint Police Department and Michigan State Police, was called to the scene and is investigating the death.

https://www.facebook.com/pastorsteveg/posts/10153165710431908:0 Read the sad story of her life at this link, writen by Pastor Steve of the Nazarene Church--I'll just post the start of the article:

“Crazy Love"
When I met her, she was walking alone on the streets of Flint…looking, desiring, hoping, and wishing someone would simply love her. Yes, she was looking for some kind of “Crazy Love.” Someone who would walk with her…talk with her….be with her….and fill the emptiness inside her. Someone that would not reject her and would tell her she was OK just the way she was.
She soon found a young man who would temporarily fill that void; his name was Mike. He had his own...
Continue Reading

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyberanalyst0303