1044 users online (242 members and 802 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

AL - Molly Ezell, 20, Mobile, Oct 2014

Molly Renee Ezell - https://www.facebook.com/molly.ezell

Police Searching for Missing 20-Year-Old
    Molly Renee Ezell, 20 years old, is considered to be intellectually disabled and has not been seen or heard from since around October 2014.

Ezell's last known address is the 900 block of Elmira Street.
    http://www.wkrg.com/story/28151258/p...ng-20-year-old
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

So that's her baby in the pics? Pretty vague report - "around October 2014". Do they know where the baby is? Thanks los for all you do to get these cases posted here.

Same Facebook link up at the top.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    Same Facebook link up at the top.

Well, I just completely missed that one. lol. Sorry Los2188! My bad!

Quote Originally Posted by swanniee11 View Post
    Well, I just completely missed that one. lol. Sorry Los2188! My bad!
    No, you're totally fine. I just saw that the links looked different, but it ended up being the same link. You're totally okay.

The baby is hers, according to her FB. Going by the photos that are posted, it appears that her daughter was born in April 2014. The baby looked very small at birth IMO. Maybe premmie?
    There also seemed to be some questions over who the child's father is.

GigTu is offline ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ
    Why is this just now being reported? Who called it in? Where is the baby?

I'm amazed and saddened that it would take this long for her report to come out. I can only hope that LE has a reason as to why.

It looks like her.

That was to Swanniee's jail.com link post, sorry, I'm being affected by this California Comcast outage and can't edit the post.

Seems like she's had a difficult life. I want to know where her child is. I assume that the baby is okay, but still. Sometimes we are the product of our environment.

Some interesting comments here:

https://www.facebook.com/WKRG.News.5...617500/?type=1

Sounds like the baby is safe. Someone claiming to be a family friend says Molly has been missing since August.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast