KS - Missing animated park clown found in sex offender's house

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Wichita Eagle, with pictures, video:

Joyland’s Louie the Clown found in home of sex offender

---
For more than half a century, Louie the Clown played the Wurlitzer organ at Wichita’s Joyland Amusement Park. In a police briefing Thursday, Detective Matt Lang said Louie disappeared from Joyland sometime in 2005 or 2006 and was officially reported stolen in 2010.
---
On Tuesday afternoon, Wichita police searched a house connected with Damian Mayes and located the missing clown. Mayes, 39, was a former employee of the park who built and renovated the Wurlitzer organ.

A Harvey County jury convicted Mayes in 2010 of aggravated indecent liberties with a child and aggravated criminal sodomy.
---

Missing animated park clown found in sex offender's house (USA Today)

---
Louie, decked out in his colorful garb, was re-introduced to the public at a briefing at the Wichita Police Department. Sporting bright red smiling lips and bright blue eyebrows and cheeks, Louie was propped up in a chair by the podium, his hands planted firmly on the table.
---

ummm hopefully they took it through a carwash before returning it to the park...

Gross!!! And so many Stephen King story overtones here my head may explode!

Well, Louie's still smiling, GOD ONLY KNOWS WHY, lol.

Well, Louie's still smiling, GOD ONLY KNOWS WHY, lol.

Haa! I needed that laugh cuz all I am thinking about is John Wayne...........Gacy, that is. Hopefully I won't have nightmares tonight.

I hate clowns! I wouldn't be thrilled to see it back.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4
Back