GUILTY NC - Samuel Fedrick, 25, found murdered, Fayetteville, 19 Feb 2015

PastTense

Reaction score
A man's body found in a car trunk in the area of Dodge Court and North Platte Road is being investigated by the Fayetteville Police Department's homicide unit.

Police responded to a call on North Platte Road about 8:30 p.m. about a deceased person. Once there, they discovered the body. Police said the man could be associated with a recent missing person investigation but wouldn't give anymore information Thursday night regarding the identity of the man found.
http://www.fayobserver.com/news/cri...cle_749815e8-fcd0-5a3e-97b3-2ba2f496141b.html

Oh wow....interesting......

Body found in trunk identified as missing man (The Fayetteville Observer, Fayetteville, NC 2/20/2015)
Frederick was shot to death, police said, and his body put into the trunk of the gray 2012 Dodge Avenger he was driving when he was last seen Monday, said Lt. Todd Joyce, Fayetteville police spokesman.
Family members reported Frederick missing Tuesday after he failed to return.

Fayetteville man sentenced to prison in 2015 murder - January 11, 2017

http://www.fayobserver.com/news/crime_courts/fayetteville-man-sentenced-to-prison-in-murder/article_226bfbf6-2534-5fdf-81a5-878c9dfa2432.html

A Fayetteville man was sentenced to between 17 and 22 years in prison for a February 2015 murder during an emotion-filled hearing Wednesday at the Cumberland County Courthouse.

John Jacob Sierra, 38, agreed to plead guilty to second-degree murder in the death of 28-year-old Samuel "Trey" Fedrick III.

Fedrick's family, including his mother, Priscilla, packed two benches in the courtroom. Some of them wore T-shirts emblazoned with "Justice for Samuel."

Priscilla Fedrick burst into sobs at his words and had to be taken outside the courtroom to be consoled.

"It won't bring my son back," Fedrick said later as she spoke to the court. "It just hurts me every single day. There's not going to be closure.

"I forgive him because God tells me to."

Three co-defendants who pleaded guilty earlier to one count each of being an accessory after the fact to a felon in possession of a firearm were sentenced, too.

The co-defendants were Sierra's girlfriend, Heather Elizabeth Peck, 32; Joshua Manuel Rivera, 28; and Raymon Jay Robinson III, 33.

Each received a six-month to 17-month prison sentence that was suspended for two years.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainydaze17
Back