1345 users online (254 members and 1091 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53

I started going back over the entire trial while I was sick with the stomach flu and confined at home, and I couldn't resist finally joining this site! After reading through all the messages, not only do I have a headache but I have come up with a theory.. its obviously a little late but...

If you look at JA's dating history, she complains how they all cheated except Darrell.. but they all obviously called her their girlfriend and she dated each one of them for while. I am guessing that she was their girlfriend in their status on facebook and it was well known. With Travis, she couldn't get him to even acknowledge her as his girlfriend. And I think that was what rubbed her the wrong way the most.. and also created an obsession with him in her mind. It wasn't like that with anyone she dated before. Dr. DeMarte had it right when she diagnosed her with Borderline Personality., IMO. I don't think she was trying to climb her way up the ladder of PPL... I think Travis was the one she wanted, and she couldn't help herself going through his stuff and trying to ruin his chance at any relationship with another woman because she had done everything she could to find her new identity in him and the Mormon Church. At some point she realized that she was caught, esp. those last texts between them when he says to come clean. And she kind of alludes to the fact that she's sorry but emphasizes that she didn't slash his tires or steal his journals because she knows he could probably get a restraining order filed against her. I think in the end she killed him because she couldn't rationalize him not wanting to be with her, how he could want to marry another woman before even having sex with her. He wanted her out of his life, had all these plans, and finally was ready to move on. And she started planning the murder right after she realized she was caught making up Michelle and eventually that huge fight they had I think there was no going back after that...but that's just conjecture.

I just saw other posts earlier in this thread pointing out that she was a psycho and probably just wanted to use him and climb the ladder at PPL or the Mormon Church, but honestly.. I don't think she killed him because she didn't want him to expose her, as she could have left him alone at any time after she had Ryan's number but she chose not to even make contact for a long time. She just couldn't let go, and I think Travis felt guilty because he thought his having sex with her was supposed to be for marriage and maybe that explained her behavior - the fact that he couldn't resist sex with her made him feel bad, almost as if he is the one who triggered this behavior in her because he couldn't say no and he definitely knew at a certain point early on that she loved him enough to marry him. She even writes in her diary at one point "TA said I would marry him in a heartbeat if he asked me. He must be delusional"... but the thing is, he was spot on.

Borderline Personality Disorder allows someone to go from completely love to complete hate.. and maybe she really hated him for how he felt towards her and that's why she decided to kill him. In the end I guess we will never know...

Is there new info on BK's site?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by indieisin View Post
    Borderline Personality Disorder allows someone to go from completely love to complete hate.. and maybe she really hated him for how he felt towards her and that's why she decided to kill him. In the end I guess we will never know...
    I think she hated he was sleeping w/other women/moving on, etc. BPD is an anti-social personality. She attributed the blame to Travis (he caused her to pinpoint her focus on him. Thusly blaming him for the hate she felt in her 30s (elevating her BPD and bringing along with it, a mid-life crisis - which is generally crushing). I personally think she was doomed to fail, no matter what people or "projects," she'd have lined up at that point in her life. Her psychopathic pathology alone would have done her in.

She was trifling with other men before and during her time with Travis - she moaned about "men disappointing her" and "cheating on her" plenty enough at trial. BPDs avoid self-examination of their own shortcomings, in turn fulfilling their multi-faceted failure, I'm sure.

That's pretty dangerous... never any responsibility. I think most BPDs are narcissistic at heart. A lot of these disorders are linked.. What do they say? All felons are narcissistic??

She's the type that wants to set the world on fire...

Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53