1280 users online (183 members and 1097 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TxJan1971 View Post
    My question above in red bold font. Thanks!
    I compiled a very similar timeline using a variety of sources. TA's journal material (in my list) comes from the Audacity site. And there is no "before." Just 'weekend bad; same as the week.'

This whole time period is intense for TA.

On May 15, an unidentified caller left a VM for TA (source is, I think, Paul Sanders FB site):

VM to TA from un-ID caller) Hey dude, I just got your message. I’m so sorry. I can’t even imagine how upset you probably are right now . I’m so sorry. But … I have to go to work right now, but I’m driving to work, so if you can call me back real quick we can talk for a little bit until I, I get to work … I’m sorry but I don’t have a lot of time but, dude, I’m so sorry. And it’s gonna be okay though, all right? It’s gonna be okay and you’ll get through this and it’s gonna be fine. So just give me a call if your and I’ll talk to you later. Bye.

5-16 JA writes her "recognize me" message; that same day TA's journal says 'Mimi just wants to be friends.'

5-18 JA loses phone; same day TA writes 'worst weekend ever, same as the week.'

Sorry- I'd rather be here but have been dealing with a half foot of snow, and ice on the way. BBL
    RIP, Cassini. To her tireless overseers- job well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
    Last of chronology:

--------

5/10 Date with Mimi. Phone sex tape allegedly recorded, Travis very sleepy during call (at nightÖwhen did his date with Mimi end? )
    <snipped>
    BBM

Could someone please check Travis' journal entry to clarify/confirm the actual day/date he went on his date with Mimi? (whoever can visually check out Travis' diary entry for that day/date)

Did he write this on 5/7 or was it noted in his diary on 5/9?

Whichever date it was, Travis notes that he has a date with Mimi "tomorrow".

If Travis noted this on 5/7, then his date with Mimi would have been the next day, 5/8/08 on a Thursday night.

If Travis noted this on 5/9, then his date with Mimi would be as noted above, the next day, Saturday, 5/10 - the same date as the alleged date of the sex tape.

(FWIW - I had in my notes that his date with Mimi was on 5/8 - which is why I am asking. 5/10 makes more sense since it is a date on a Saturday night.)

TIA

<snipped>
    BBM

Could someone please check Travis' journal entry to clarify/confirm the actual day/date he went on his date with Mimi? (whoever can visually check out Travis' diary entry for that day/date)

If Travis noted this on 5/7, then his date with Mimi would have been the next day, 5/8/08 on a Thursday night.

If Travis noted this on 5/9, then his date with Mimi would be as noted above, the next day, Saturday, 5/10 - the same date as the alleged date of the sex tape.

(FWIW - I had in my notes that his date with Mimi was on 5/8 - which is why I am asking. 5/10 makes more sense since it is a date on a Saturday night.)

TIA
    The version of TA's journal that I found indicates he referenced 'tomorrow's' date with Mimi on 5-9; the version I'm using, however, is transcribed from the originals. I noticed, for instance, that Hope's list shows TA's entry about MH being "just a friend" happened 5-15. The versions I used show he noted that on 5-16. If anyone has access to BK's site, a double check against the originals might be more accurate than my source.

<snipped>
    BBM

TIA
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowboy View Post
    The version of TA's journal that I found indicates he referenced 'tomorrow's' date with Mimi on 5-9; the version I'm using, however, is transcribed from the originals. I noticed, for instance, that Hope's list shows TA's entry about MH being "just a friend" happened 5-15. The versions I used show he noted that on 5-16. If anyone has access to BK's site, a double check against the originals might be more accurate than my source.
    Exactly! I had previously print screened that entry of Travis but my source is missing. Since I'm not sure where it originated from (BK's site? or others who have posted snippets of Travis' journal), I am reluctant to repost out of respect for those who pay, etc.

Besides, I can't tell whether it is a "7" or a "9" the way Travis wrote it (5/7 vs 5/9).

I was hoping someone who had access to the original diary entry or a better quality copy could help nail the exact date time.

Thanks for all your help!

I can't tell whether it is a "7" or a "9" the way Travis wrote it (5/7 vs 5/9).
    There is a small loop in the number, so going off of Travis's usual handwriting style, I believe it's supposed to be a 9.

Last edited by SevenSins; 02-21-2015 at 06:55 PM. Reason: added picture

Quote Originally Posted by Jinkasaurus View Post
    This information is very interesting - thanks for posting!

Even though it is a bit jumbled up, these texts/chats/etc paint a very clear picture of Jodi's pathology. Travis was on to her and by May 2008, she realized she had finally crossed the line one too many times with him. She knew that if he told everyone all these details, she would be completely exposed for the sociopath she is AND she would lose this target-rich environment to find new men. She would be banished back to Yreka to live with her grandparents, alone.

I think the root of her rage toward him was the threat of being exposed. I think being rejected by him was secondary. Because if he simply rejected her, she could potentially still have the Mormon social network to find a new man. But if he exposed her, she would lose that network, and that Mormon social network was her lifeline to escaping her life of financial struggle, lack of status, etc.
    In 2000, 46.5% of Yreka' s population were 47 years or older.
    For every 100 females 18 years or older, there were 84.5 men

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yreka,_California

Her prospects for a partner were probably pretty low in Yreka.
    MOO

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowboy View Post
    I compiled a very similar timeline using a variety of sources. TA's journal material (in my list) comes from the Audacity site. And there is no "before." Just 'weekend bad; same as the week.'

This whole time period is intense for TA.

On May 15, an unidentified caller left a VM for TA (source is, I think, Paul Sanders FB site):

VM to TA from un-ID caller) Hey dude, I just got your message. Iím so sorry. I canít even imagine how upset you probably are right now . Iím so sorry. But Ö I have to go to work right now, but Iím driving to work, so if you can call me back real quick we can talk for a little bit until I, I get to work Ö Iím sorry but I donít have a lot of time but, dude, Iím so sorry. And itís gonna be okay though, all right? Itís gonna be okay and youíll get through this and itís gonna be fine. So just give me a call if your and Iíll talk to you later. Bye.

5-16 JA writes her "recognize me" message; that same day TA's journal says 'Mimi just wants to be friends.'

5-18 JA loses phone; same day TA writes 'worst weekend ever, same as the week.'
    What is the 'recognize me' message?
    There is no justice in this system.

Quote Originally Posted by Reagan View Post
    What is the 'recognize me' message?
    I think that is where JA wanted Travis to acknowledge her editing contribution for his book.

Thanks all contributing here. Awesome job!!!!
    All posts are my opinion only unless supported by a link
    Keep calm and carry on
    "Your out of your tree" "It's not my tree"

Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    I think that is where JA wanted Travis to acknowledge her editing contribution for his book.
    I know it had something to do with that, but I was hoping someone could post it in its entirety. I should've been more specific but I am severely sleep deprived
    There is no justice in this system.

Quote Originally Posted by Nosey Parker View Post
    If that's the day she picked up the UHaul, April 18th, might he be referring to lending her the BMW, travel money and time loading her 'stuff'?

As an aside, this heavy sarcasm shows me she was never afraid of him, physically or emotionally:

4/8 Text, TA to JA:

TA: 6:27 Thanks a lot for having me sign that drawing in ink and then deciding you were going to leave it. If its not one thing, its another. Always drama.
    JA: 6:43 Hmm. Doesnít sound like itís me being dramatic dear. Call me ASAP.

Thanks so much for compiling all this, Hope. I so appreciate it.
    I thought she left Mesa the first week in April?

Quote Originally Posted by PenElaine View Post
    In 2000, 46.5% of Yreka' s population were 47 years or older.
    For every 100 females 18 years or older, there were 84.5 men

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yreka,_California

Her prospects for a partner were probably pretty low in Yreka.
    MOO
    She didn't need to be in Yreka, though. She could have gone to live in SLC? Boise? Anywhere with a whole bunch of Mormons if she wanted to marry a Mormon. All she had to do was to quit spending her money on frivolities until she could scrape up enough to get out of town. Heck , it was summer. She could have lived in her car for a while.

Here's my quick theory. I've been reading BK's site, etc.

-Darryl Brewer breaks up with Jodi (Dr D testimony )
    - Darryl Brewer moves with his son and rejects Jodi's advances, calling her whiny, says she's acting like a little girl (Dr D testimony )
    -House is foreclosed
    -All the drama with the Hughes happens, Jodi kicks the spying into high gear
    - Jodi goes to Niagra Falls, "huge Mormon proposal site" with Travis, doesn't get a marriage proposal. (Jodi's journal )
    -Jodi learns Travis is "cheating " on her, laments in journal that all her boyfriends but Darryl cheat (journal)
    - Jodi ends up in Mesa. Taylor S says Travis complained about it. Roommate says Travis and she argued. (Dr D testimony )
    - They allegedly had sex and stuff. Tootsie pops, he bought her food. She cleaned his house (journal, etc )
    -They begin arguing over money in Feb - March 2007 (texts)
    -Jodi has borrowed a lot of money from Travis. He's paying her to basically clean his house and sleep with him. He is feeding her. (Journal )
    - Travis begins dating other girls. Tires get slashed, emails are dropped. Lisa dumps him. Jodi writes that Travis is calling her "Deanna". (Journal, testimony )
    -Things go missing from Travis's house. (Journal)
    -Travis tells Jodi to pay him back. Threatens to tell the truth about her to people (texts)
    - Jodi breaks the car and moves to CA

And this is where I'm fuzzy.

Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    JA's entire email of May 16 is on Court Chatter: http://www.courtchatter.com/2015/01/...alexander.html

Here is a boiled-down, edited (by me) version:

E-mail from Jodi ‘CRYING” for recognition in his book; ragging on this relationship with Deanna; begging for recognition as his girlfriend: “But my cry for a little recognition comes from a place within me that feels it was never adequately gratified in that it thirsted to be validated not just as some girl friend that you associated with, but as your girlfriend.”

Don’t want to mention my name “because of the unwelcome crap and comments you receive by your friends, Chris and Sky Hughes.”

“When you are scrutinized, criticized and questioned about being my friend that’s one thing. It hurts us both, yes, but it is easily rectified by standing strong and firm in defense of our friendship. You've done that plenty of times. Even perhaps when I was undeserving of such defense. But when you have to censor our friendship for fear of the criticism you will receive as a result of it, then it becomes awkwardly and embarrassingly apparent that something is not right, especially when all it is, is a friendship. A friendship. We’re not secret lovers. It’s a friendship.”

Using the “proverbial scissors, cutting the proverbial strings of our friend ship. We remain friends only now because of our free will to do so, not because we feel as though we still tied to each other and have to because of some imagined obligation or nicety.”

Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast