1163 users online (277 members and 886 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 92 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #2

Continue the discussion here.

Please remember our rules. If you're unsure, please visit our Rule Forum....http://www.websleuths.com/forums/for...?159-The-Rules

Remember Websleuths is a victim friendly website.

fran

Previous thread:
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...Vegas-*Arrest*

: fran!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

NV - Tammy Meyers, Shot and killed in Las Vegas *Arrest* #2

Bringing this over from the previous thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    One article has the suspect shooting with a .45 caliber. That is a big-a$$ piece of lead and does a lot of damage compared to a 9mm round.
    Quote Originally Posted by kimi_SFC

This is absolutely true. An example of a .45 would be a (Baby) Desert Eagle (a relative cannon compared to a 9 milli - )

Here's a supporting link:

It goes over many statistics, including the damage each round can inflict (as Ian addresed)

Also, at the bottom of the page (of the link) is an image showing a side by side comparison of the 9mm (separated by a .40) followed by a .45 (and the calibers increase to the right).
    It is.... unmistakable.

I thought about posting it here, but wasn't sure if it was appropriate so close to the top of a new thread :shrug:

I will ETA if you wish....

http://www.diffen.com/difference/.45_ACP_vs_9mm

Last edited by kimi_SFC; 02-20-2015 at 08:39 PM.
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

I truly hope there will be no question which bullet did the ''deed''.
    Just My Opinion

Did anyone else notice that in one of the recent MSM links that B retrieved his gun from his grandmother's room?
    Just My Opinion

Quote Originally Posted by newone View Post
    Did anyone else notice that in one of the recent MSM links that B retrieved his gun from his grandmother's room?
    I did notice that. Where was grandma?

Quote Originally Posted by newone View Post
    I noticed that and wondered if she lived with them. I have seen no mention of her living there in the media.
    These posts are In My Opinion only!

Complete Coverage: Tammy Meyers shooting
    Posted: Feb 20, 2015 1:51 PM PST
    Updated: Feb 20, 2015 1:51 PM PST

List of linked stories:

Slain victim's husband on suspect: 'We knew how bad he was'

Police: Nowsch claimed gun was pointed at him before he fired

PD: Slain Vegas mom sought road-rage driver before shooting

Daughter of slain mom: 'She was protecting me'

Police release sketch in road rage shooting

Metro offers advice for diffusing road rage

Vigil set for mom killed in apparent road rage shooting

PD: Person arrested near home of road rage shooting suspect

Woman shot in apparent road rage shooting dies

Nowsch friend accused of pointing gun, making threats

Police: Road rage suspected in woman's shooting

Click here:
    http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/28162...eyers-shooting

findsierralamar.com

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Sorry I've been trying to keep up! Has the warrant been posted online yet???? I thought read it had been made public but I can't find it...aahhhh. I LOVED the post about the El Camino being the worst reward ever. I nearly spit Diet Pepsi all over my keyboard that was so hilarious. I have always thought those are the dang ugliest cars EVER! This whole case is all over the map. I hope it can be pieced together. Big Daddy spoke WAY too much to the media....he can never erase all those lies!

ETA: INFO just posted was looking for! I can't remember the name but thank you!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sassygerl View Post
    Sorry I've been trying to keep up! Has the warrant been posted online yet???? I thought read it had been made public but I can't find it...aahhhh. I LOVED the post about the El Camino being the worst reward ever. I nearly spit Diet Pepsi all over my keyboard that was so hilarious. I have always thought those are the dang ugliest cars EVER! This whole case is all over the map. I hope it can be pieced together. Big Daddy spoke WAY too much to the media....he can never erase all those lies!
    I just posted it upthread (the warrant, that is)

findsierralamar.com

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Glad I wasn't involved. Every last one involved sounds like somebody that would be trying to flop at my house if they were in Kentucky.

Quote Originally Posted by bflocket View Post
    Glad I wasn't involved. Every last one involved sounds like somebody that would be trying to flop at my house if they were in Kentucky.
    I don't understand.

Who is Las Vegas shooting suspect Erich Nowsch? - CNN.com

Multiple embedded videos
    And more@link:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/20/us/las...oting-suspect/

findsierralamar.com

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Husband of Vegas road rage victim reveals new details | HLNtv.com
    According to Robert Meyers, his wife Tammy was out giving their 15-year-old daughter driving lessons about a mile from their home. “It seems the perpetrator was mad Tammy’s car was going slow,” says the husband. “He came up on them doing excessive speed and she honked. The perpetrator’s car then got on the side of theirs, driving in the bike lane, and knocked a piece of side molding from Tammy’s car. Her vehicle then made a quick right at an intersection. His vehicle made an illegal U-turn at the intersection and continued to pursue them. He then skidded in front of them preventing them from going forward."

“This guy got in front of my wife and didn't allow her to leave,” relates Robert Meyers. The victim’s husband continued to describe the events of that deadly day. “The skid marks are still there. Then he got out of his car, approaching them saying ‘I’m going to kill both of you!’ As soon as he heads back to his vehicle, Tammy spun around and sped home. He saw her taillights turn right. If you watch the video, it shows him go straight past our street. He was looking for our street.”

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2015/02...leading-murder

Thoughts?

Last edited by fran; 02-20-2015 at 10:30 PM. Reason: to comply with copyright rules
    findsierralamar.com

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Page 1 of 92 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast