GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
::tyou: fran!!!!

:gomods:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bringing this over from the previous thread:

One article has the suspect shooting with a .45 caliber. That is a big-a$$ piece of lead and does a lot of damage compared to a 9mm round.

kimi_SFC said:
This is absolutely true. An example of a .45 would be a (Baby) Desert Eagle (a relative cannon compared to a 9 milli - :moo: )

Here's a supporting link:

It goes over many statistics, including the damage each round can inflict (as Ian addresed)

:(

Also, at the bottom of the page (of the link) is an image showing a side by side comparison of the 9mm (separated by a .40) followed by a .45 (and the calibers increase to the right).
It is.... unmistakable.

I thought about posting it here, but wasn't sure if it was appropriate so close to the top of a new thread :shrug:

I will ETA if you wish....

http://www.diffen.com/difference/.45_ACP_vs_9mm

I truly hope there will be no question which bullet did the ''deed''.

Did anyone else notice that in one of the recent MSM links that B retrieved his gun from his grandmother's room?

Did anyone else notice that in one of the recent MSM links that B retrieved his gun from his grandmother's room?
I noticed that and wondered if she lived with them. I have seen no mention of her living there in the media.

Complete Coverage: Tammy Meyers shooting
Posted: Feb 20, 2015 1:51 PM PST
Updated: Feb 20, 2015 1:51 PM PST

List of linked stories:

Slain victim's husband on suspect: 'We knew how bad he was'

Police: Nowsch claimed gun was pointed at him before he fired

PD: Slain Vegas mom sought road-rage driver before shooting

Daughter of slain mom: 'She was protecting me'

Police release sketch in road rage shooting

Metro offers advice for diffusing road rage

Vigil set for mom killed in apparent road rage shooting

PD: Person arrested near home of road rage shooting suspect

Woman shot in apparent road rage shooting dies

Nowsch friend accused of pointing gun, making threats

Police: Road rage suspected in woman's shooting

Click here:
http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/28162244/complete-coverage-tammy-meyers-shooting

Sorry I've been trying to keep up! Has the warrant been posted online yet???? I thought read it had been made public but I can't find it...aahhhh. I LOVED the post about the El Camino being the worst reward ever. I nearly spit Diet Pepsi all over my keyboard that was so hilarious. I have always thought those are the dang ugliest cars EVER! This whole case is all over the map. I hope it can be pieced together. Big Daddy spoke WAY too much to the media....he can never erase all those lies!

ETA: INFO just posted was looking for! I can't remember the name but thank you!!!!

Sorry I've been trying to keep up! Has the warrant been posted online yet???? I thought read it had been made public but I can't find it...aahhhh. I LOVED the post about the El Camino being the worst reward ever. I nearly spit Diet Pepsi all over my keyboard that was so hilarious. I have always thought those are the dang ugliest cars EVER! This whole case is all over the map. I hope it can be pieced together. Big Daddy spoke WAY too much to the media....he can never erase all those lies!

I just posted it upthread (the warrant, that is)

:)

Glad I wasn't involved. Every last one involved sounds like somebody that would be trying to flop at my house if they were in Kentucky.

Husband of Vegas road rage victim reveals new details | HLNtv.com
According to Robert Meyers, his wife Tammy was out giving their 15-year-old daughter driving lessons about a mile from their home. “It seems the perpetrator was mad Tammy’s car was going slow,” says the husband. “He came up on them doing excessive speed and she honked. The perpetrator’s car then got on the side of theirs, driving in the bike lane, and knocked a piece of side molding from Tammy’s car. Her vehicle then made a quick right at an intersection. His vehicle made an illegal U-turn at the intersection and continued to pursue them. He then skidded in front of them preventing them from going forward."

“This guy got in front of my wife and didn't allow her to leave,” relates Robert Meyers. The victim’s husband continued to describe the events of that deadly day. “The skid marks are still there. Then he got out of his car, approaching them saying ‘I’m going to kill both of you!’ As soon as he heads back to his vehicle, Tammy spun around and sped home. He saw her taillights turn right. If you watch the video, it shows him go straight past our street. He was looking for our street.”

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2015/02/20/husband-tammy-meyers-road-rage-victim-events-leading-murder

Thoughts?

thank you for the warrants....and affidavits...

helps a lot

Husband of Vegas road rage victim reveals new details | HLNtv.com
According to Robert Meyers, his wife Tammy was out giving their 15-year-old daughter driving lessons about a mile from their home. “It seems the perpetrator was mad Tammy’s car was going slow,” says the husband. “He came up on them doing excessive speed and she honked. The perpetrator’s car then got on the side of theirs, driving in the bike lane, and knocked a piece of side molding from Tammy’s car. Her vehicle then made a quick right at an intersection. His vehicle made an illegal U-turn at the intersection and continued to pursue them. He then skidded in front of them preventing them from going forward."

“This guy got in front of my wife and didn't allow her to leave,” relates Robert Meyers. The victim’s husband continued to describe the events of that deadly day. “The skid marks are still there. Then he got out of his car, approaching them saying ‘I’m going to kill both of you!’ As soon as he heads back to his vehicle, Tammy spun around and sped home. He saw her taillights turn right. If you watch the video, it shows him go straight past our street. He was looking for our street.”

When asked why authorities have said three people were later in the vehicle, Robert Meyers says he can’t explain it. “He might have been alone at the time or there might have been more in the car,” says the husband. “But the windows were tinted, we don’t know.”

“She did amazing driving to get our baby home,” Robert Meyers says proudly. “But I think my wife panicked. She didn't want the altercation at home. She gets home and says to our daughter, ‘Baby, I love you. Stay in the house. Get your brother.’ My daughter goes in the house and wakes him up, says someone’s trying to kill them.”

“He gets in the car, they were trying to draw them away. There was no intent to shoot anybody. They had plenty of opportunity. They thought they lost the guys. They continued driving making sure the guys were nowhere around,” Robert Meyers details.

“People don't realize they tried to kill my wife and son 2 blocks away!” the husband exclaims. “When they turned a corner they actually encountered the car a couple blocks away! The bad guys were parked in front of a house, near the side of the school, Johnson Middle School. My son didn't even realize it was the car. My wife and son proceeded to go forward in front of the school. The bad guys must have seen her headlights and figured it was her. They opened fire out of the window. Tammy didn't realize there was going to be a gunfight. She puts the car in reverse to come home. My son did not fire any shots.”

Then Robert Meyers reveals what happened in the final moments. “These guys were in pursuit and they went down another street to cut them off,” he says. “My wife and Brandon went down our street. It gave her enough time to get home and she tells my son behind the truck. They came to our home and murdered her at our home. How do we know my son didn't fire first? It doesn't matter. They were at our home!”

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2015/02/20/husband-tammy-meyers-road-rage-victim-events-leading-murder

Thoughts?

It still doesn't make sense as to why she went back out and didn't call the police. She basically led them to her house.

""He's a young kid. He's 19,” Morris said. “He's little. He doesn't drive. He doesn't work." bbm
http://www.mynews3.com/content/news/story/Erich-Nowsch-shooting-suspect-las-vegas-meyers/bxRuJMuJeEaak3ziU4BBcg.cspx. Feb 20

Huh, how often do we see a 19 y/o dude in a city like LV who does not drive?
Disability re driving functions, i.e., never learned?
Revoked or suspended license?
Parental clamp down , e.g. no school & no job = no car?
No $$$ for car or gas ?

Ppl say his SM shows he has lots of $$$. So, what is it about not driving? Just wondering.

thank you for the warrants....and affidavits...

helps a lot

Well, hope they can separate out the different .45 calliber bullets. But what else stood out to me is that the suspect said someone had been after him for a long time and threatened his mother and the new baby. Why wouldn't the suspect have recognized Tammy (or her car) if she had spent so much time with him. Also, the suspect never mentions their were women in the first car and did someone in the Meyers car already have a gun while circling the park. I'm still not sure why Tammy would have insisted on going back out. Meh, anyway, lost my train of thought after all that.

Oh, yeah, Brandon says 2-3 times that the car was trying to get away from them, yet they persisted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth