Physical Description

** Listed information is approximate

· Estimated Age: 30-40 years old
· Race: White
· Height: Unknown
· Weight: Unknown
· Hair Color: Sandy, collar-length.
· Eye Color: Unknown
· Distinguishing Marks/Features: Spoke with an accent.
· Dentals: Not available. He had a rotting tooth.
· Fingerprints: Not available.
· DNA: Not available.
Clothing & Personal Items
· Clothing: Unknown
· Jewelry: Unknown
· Additional Personal Items: Unknown

Case History

On September 21, 1993, the Weld County Sheriff’s Office received information about a possible homicide that occurred on September 17, 1993. The suspects were identified, but a body was never found and a victim has never been identified.
The alleged homicide victim was picked up at The Break Pool Hall in Greeley, driven to Brantner Road and Industrial Park Way, near Evans, and shot while still seated in the vehicle.
The vehicle is described as a 2-door sport sedan with tinted windows, dark in color, with a light colored interior. It was possibly a Saturn.

Investigating Agency(s)

If you have any information about this case please contact;

· Agency Name: Weld County Sheriff's Office
· Agency Contact Person: N/A
· Agency Phone Number: 970-304-6464

· Agency Case Number: Unknown
· NCIC Case Number: N/A
· NamUs Case Number: Not listed

Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.

This is one of the strangest things I've seen on Doe Network. There really isn't an unidentified body OR a missing person. Just an apparent murder.

I'm guessing drug related & the victim was of Hispanic origin (Greely is populated by a lot of lower middle class and poverty class people of Mexican origin.)

It could be some wild conspiracy to conceal a faked death by someone who wanted to disappear...but....it's more likely it was a gang/drug related murder.

This is one of the strangest things I've seen on Doe Network. There really isn't an unidentified body OR a missing person. Just an apparent murder.

It is pretty strange. 20+ years and nothing else has surfaced. I can't even find anything on Google about this man, aside from the county sheriff's website. DN should have actually listed this as "Attempt to locate/Identify", since it's not certain that this guy exists or that it actually happened.

Assuming this is real, I see two UIDs so far who could possibly be the alleged murder victim. Reposting what I wrote on Reddit:

Hmm. Here's a UID who seems to fit the (vague) description: https://identifyus.org/en/cases/517

- Age (25 - 32) is reasonable
- Race (Caucasian) matches
- Hair (sandy/light brown, collar-length) matches
- Timing (2 months between homicide date and the body's discovery) is consistent
- Distance from Weld County to Boulder County is only 53.4 miles

The NamUs profile doesn't give a cause of death, but everything else seems consistent with the description of this reported murder victim.
ETA: Will call the Weld County Sheriff's Office on Monday and see if they know about this UID. They may have access to information (like cause of death) that I don't have.

And:

Sorry for the triple post, but here's another UID who was found in 2000: https://identifyus.org/en/cases/10379

- Age (35 to 50) is reasonable
- Race (Caucasian) matches
- UID was found 3 miles east of Greeley, the city the alleged murderers met their victim at

The NamUs profile has fairly little information. The remains were skeletal (which would be consistent with being outside for 7 years). There is no info regarding hair color, a postmortem interval, cause of death etc.

I'll tell them about this one too and ask if they checked this UID in relation to the mysterious murder victim.

· Date of Discovery: September 17, 1993
· Location of Discovery: Greeley, Weld County, Colorado
· Estimated Date of Death: Same day
· State of Remains: Body not recovered

How do they know it's a homicide, if the body has not been recovered?
· Cause of Death: Alleged homicide by gunshot

· Date of Discovery: September 17, 1993
· Location of Discovery: Greeley, Weld County, Colorado
· Estimated Date of Death: Same day
· State of Remains: Body not recovered

How do they know it's a homicide, if the body has not been recovered?
· Cause of Death: Alleged homicide by gunshot

This is a crazy case. It is from someone who remembered helping "somebody" murder "somebody" on that date. They never found the victim. They found no missing persons who matched the purported murder.

But apparently they're so sure it really happened that they're putting this info out.

On September 21, 1993 the Weld County Sheriff’s Office received information about a possible homicide that occurred on September 17, 1993. The suspects were identified, but a body was never found and a victim has never been identified. The alleged homicide victim was picked up at The Break Pool Hall in Greeley, CO, driven to Brantner Road and industrial Park Way, near Evans, CO and shot while still seated in the vehicle. The vehicle is described as a 2 door sport sedan with tinted windows, dark in color, with a light colored interior. It was possibly a Saturn. The victim is described as a 30 to 40 year old white male with sandy collar length hair and a rotting tooth. He spoke with an accent.

This case is...something else. Nevertheless, there is likely someone's murdered loved one out there waiting to be found. I tried finding it in NamUs or one of the databases and came up empty.
I did find this case: UP10379 *I do not know that this is the victim of this particular alleged murder*

Date Body Found: February 13, 2000
Location Found: Greeley, Weld County, Colorado
Condition of Remains: Not recognizable - Near complete or complete skeleton
Sex: Male
Race / Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Estimated Age Range: 35-50 Years
Measured Height: 5'4" (64 inches)
Clothing and Accessories: a blue nylon tri-fold wallet found in the ski pants (the contents of the wallet were destroyed by the elements), medium blue nylon ski style pants with plastic zippers, black tennis shoes and a blue rubber slip on boot over the right foot.

Circumstances of Recovery: An area resident came upon skeletal remains while out exercising his dog. The remains were found 3 miles east of Greeley near the Poudre River just off of HWY 263.

I could not find "The Break Pool Hall", however, I found a "Break the" pool hall, which is now closed. The address is now an auto parts store, so I can't be sure it's even the correct location. If it is the right place, here is how far it is from where the UID was found (adding the Brantner Road near Evans, CO)...I am AWFUL with maps outside of my Jumbo paper Rand McNally, so hopefully, this works!
خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

It would be ideal to have more detail about this alleged murder. What accent did the victim have? How do they know he had a rotted tooth? JMO...I'm going to keep looking!

I spoke too soon. This one is probably more likely, but not as close in proximity as the other I mentioned.
NamUs UP517

up517.jpg
On November 21, 1993, a hiker found the decedent lying face down near some bushes on the north slope of a mountain meadow in Gregory Canyon west of the City of Boulder. Skeletal remains. He was a white male who had been dead a few months, 25-45 years old, 5'5", 160 lbs., shoulder length dark blond to light brown hair and a full beard. He was wearing blue jeans (32L), a size medium t-shirt, and white Turntec size 8. athletic shoes. A Colorado Rockies ball cap and a Coors Light t-shirt were found in the general vicinity of where the remains were found; unknown if these items belonged to the decedent for certain.

ETA: this UID offers a few missing people from the area to look into as possibly being the murder victim.
MP13201 Ronald Sisneros 01/28/1993 Denver CO
MP12068 Michael McClure 11/26/1990 Summit CO

EATA: 1858UMCO
Cause of Death: Unknown, His body was exhumed in 2018. Chemical isotope testing indicated he was not native to Colorado, but most likely Southern Florida or Central Texas. Dentals: Restorations and root canal.
Other teeth were unrestored with some degree of decay

Last edited:
I spoke too soon. This one is probably more likely, but not as close in proximity as the other I mentioned.
NamUs UP517

View attachment 238645
On November 21, 1993, a hiker found the decedent lying face down near some bushes on the north slope of a mountain meadow in Gregory Canyon west of the City of Boulder. Skeletal remains. He was a white male who had been dead a few months, 25-45 years old, 5'5", 160 lbs., shoulder length dark blond to light brown hair and a full beard. He was wearing blue jeans (32L), a size medium t-shirt, and white Turntec size 8. athletic shoes. A Colorado Rockies ball cap and a Coors Light t-shirt were found in the general vicinity of where the remains were found; unknown if these items belonged to the decedent for certain.

ETA: this UID offers a few missing people from the area to look into as possibly being the murder victim.
MP13201 Ronald Sisneros 01/28/1993 Denver CO
MP12068 Michael McClure 11/26/1990 Summit CO

EATA: 1858UMCO
Cause of Death: Unknown, His body was exhumed in 2018. Chemical isotope testing indicated he was not native to Colorado, but most likely Southern Florida or Central Texas. Dentals: Restorations and root canal.
Other teeth were unrestored with some degree of decay
The murder victim is probably not this UID. According to one of the articles, there were "no signs of outward trauma". I guess it's possible, depending on where he was shot. This UID was mostly skeletonized. I should have read a little more... :oops:

The murder victim is probably not this UID. According to one of the articles, there were "no signs of outward trauma". I guess it's possible, depending on where he was shot. This UID was mostly skeletonized. I should have read a little more... :oops:

I wouldn't rule it out on that. If he was gut shot, for instance, that wouldn't leave any marks. Makes it less likely, I agree, but it could still be. He matches quite a lot of the other criteria.

I recently reached out to the Weld County Sheriff's Office. The detective there informed me that the victim is still unidentified, but they are still seeking leads as to his identity.

The detective provided me a composite sketch of the victim, which I have attached below. It was apparently released back in 1993, but gone into internet obscurity. He is a white male, approximately 40 years old, 5'9" - 5'11", and with a muscular build.

Contrary to what has been circulated, the suspects in his murder have not been identified and there isn't any information in the case file that he spoke with an accent either.

None of the patrons at the Break Pool Hall knew the victim and neither did the witness.

If anyone recognizes the victim, please call the Weld County Sheriff's Office at (970) 356-4015.

VICTIM DRAWING.jpg

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.