FL FL - Clarence Bolden, 37, Clearwater, 7 Feb 2002

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
Clearwater reopens cold case murder
Clarence Bolden killed 13 years ago, case unsolved

Chris Trenkmann
7:52 PM, Feb 6, 2015

For Andrea Bolden, she's hoping 13 is the charm that ends more than a decade of wondering who killed her husband and why.

It was 13 years ago that 37-year old Clarence Bolden, playing cards at a friend's house, was shot to death by two home invaders.

Despite years of appealing to the public for help solving the crime, the family is left without answers. The murderers remain unknown and possibly still at large.

"I'm not going to give up," Andrea Bolden said. "I'm pleading and begging. Please come forward. You can do at least one thing right."

cont. at the link

http://www.baynews9.com/content/new...ticles/bn9/2015/2/8/family_friends_hold_.html

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/...ve-clearwater-cold-case-and-others-in-florida
[h=1]New FDLE database could help solve Clearwater 'cold case' and others in Florida[/h] [h=2]Clarence Bolden killed during a card game in 2002[/h] Adam Winer
Feb 8, 2018
"I'm looking for justice for my husband. I know someone knows what happened in this little local area," Andrea Bolden tells ABC Action News.

Clearwater Police concur, and point out that cold cases are often solved simply by someone coming forward with new information.
It's a website on which anyone can look through hundreds of unsolved murder cases — some dating back 60 years!

It could be especially useful for detectives if they come across information from another area, or for a witness if they've moved out of the area.

Each entry in the database includes a phone number that tipsters can call.

How sad. I wonder if the perps knew there would be a poker game in advance.

Unsolved Cases Florida

About this case:
Black male, 37 years of age Case#: 02-3677 Date Found: February 7, 2002 Location: 1722 Fulton Street, Clearwater, FL Clarence Bolden was shot and killed while attending a poker game. Two masked men interrupted the game in an apparent robbery. Bolden was shot when he balked at handing over the money.

Clarence Bolden was 37 - Bing images
497E9440464FC3118C93BD1C774F74F3.jpg

Feb 7 2022
Clearwater family hopes $25K reward will unmask gunmen in 20-year cold case (fox13news.com)
''CLEARWATER, Fla. - Detectives in Clearwater are pleading for tips to help them solve a 20-year-old cold case.

Clarence Bolden was 37 when he was murdered on February 7, 2002, but with little physical evidence, the family has been left without answers for two decades. The Clearwater Police Department hopes the anniversary will help generate news leads.''
''A $25,000 reward is being offered for information leading to an arrest.''

$25,000 is a nice chunk of change. It’s been 20 years. Surely someone needs money in this economy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back