1316 users online (259 members and 1057 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Toronto, Tunnel found near sporting venue

"The tunnel was dug in the woods near Toronto's Rexall Centre and York University's Keele campus. It was large enough for a person to stand in, at around 2 metres in height, and was about seven metres long. The tunnel had lights inside, powered by a generator, and the walls and ceiling were reinforced."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toront...enue-1.2968367
    Clear your mind must be, if you are to discover the real villains behind this plot. Opinion only, my posts are.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    "The tunnel was dug in the woods near Toronto's Rexall Centre and York University's Keele campus. It was large enough for a person to stand in, at around 2 metres in height, and was about seven metres long. The tunnel had lights inside, powered by a generator, and the walls and ceiling were reinforced."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toront...enue-1.2968367
    I wonder what this is about hopefully more will be said at the press conference today.
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

The dead cannot cry out for justice. It is a duty of the living to do so for them. Lois McMaster Bujold.

They can't tell what they don't know...iykwim.

How delightful! A real mystery. I'd be checking out all the Engineering students at York U who are the progeny of Catholic war veterans.

Just a guess.

What bunch of contradictory BS....

It's not a threat, nothing criminal here folks, but yet it's a total mystery.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot BATMAN.

Why Catholic war veterans? Last I heard, even the Catholics and Protestants in Ireland had called a truce.

Quote Originally Posted by musicaljoke View Post
    How delightful! A real mystery. I'd be checking out all the Engineering students at York U who are the progeny of Catholic war veterans.

Just a guess.
    Call me clueless, but what do Catholic war veterans have to do with digging a secret tunnel?
    All statements are my opinion only.

Quote Originally Posted by Betty P View Post
    Call me clueless, but what do Catholic war veterans have to do with digging a secret tunnel?
    Just kidding. My pathetic little joke was based on the evidence in the article of the rosary, Remembrance Day poppy, and proximity to York U.

I find this story fascinating. It must have been dug when the weather was warmer but for what reason - beats me.

Strange that they are making a big deal out of this! unless there is something they are not saying. JMO

http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/12...ickering-home/

Remember this case? I have a feeling that this may end up a similar story. Yikes.

Of course we can't eliminate terrorism, due to the times we live in, proximity to a Pan Am site, etc.

This is weird, whatever it is. This would have taken time, money (unless the equipment was stolen), and a lot of energy, as this was apparently all hand built.

I can't fathom why someone would build something like this, and in that location.

In reply to an above poster, it is pretty strange... and someone did take pains to make sure that they were not discovered.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkblue View Post
    http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/12...ickering-home/

Remember this case? I have a feeling that this may end up a similar story. Yikes.

Of course we can't eliminate terrorism, due to the times we live in, proximity to a Pan Am site, etc.

This is weird, whatever it is. This would have taken time, money (unless the equipment was stolen), and a lot of energy, as this was apparently all hand built.

I can't fathom why someone would build something like this, and in that location.
    re the link you posted ---- You are reading my mind...

Someone dug this by hand and removed the soil. That's a whole lot of soil. Also, someone brought in wood and used tools to buttress the entire tunnel. So then why? The effort is monumental.

B-oA8UYUAAANwoU.jpg
    http://t.co/wzhraAcH5s

Wooden rosary and Remembrance Day poppy found in tunnel

I wonder why that expensive equipment was left lying around there. Even if it was stolen, leaving it lying about makes no sense.

The bright red jerrycan caught the Conservation Officer's attention, according to a news report I saw.

It gave material for the police to trace. There could be prints/DNA on it. It could be reused later.

Also, what road nearby could a vehicle be parked on to bring all this stuff in. It must have been a logistical nightmare, especially for someone (or several people) trying to be sneaky and not get caught.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast