720 users online (75 members and 645 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

FL - Angel Barcomb, 16, Sorrento, 21 February 2015

angel.jpg

Lake Sheriff's Office searching for missing 16-year-old

...She may be in the Mount Dora or Eustis area.

...has blonde highlights in her hair, recently underwent surgery and is on medication.
    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...224-story.html

Where are you Angel???

We need more info. Angel's SM is a mess or maybe I'm just too old to comprehend.

A picture of her bum and another of cocaine on her Instagram.. Lovely

Hope she is found safe though!

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Wow....that's not good. I wonder how they know where she's at..
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

These kinds of images are TOO common with girls of this age, and even younger. Then they seem so surprised when they're victimized. Ugh.

...Angel "recently underwent surgery which requires medication and also suffers from a mental disorder which requires medication," deputies said in a statement.
    http://www.wesh.com/news/lake-county...-girl/31462284

mom (?) says her daughter disappeared again but they do NOT believe she ran away this time.
    circumstances are very different, as was her behavior.
    Angel is believed to be in danger.

Last seen leaving a friend's house in Eustis at 11:45am on Sat Feb 21, 2015 in a "Silver-ish" SUV driven by an older man maybe 50s-60's, heavy set, white beard.

Angel was wearing a black hoodie, black and blue striped shirt, black yoga pants, and black sneakers.
    Her hair was up. She recently dyed her hair improperly, is multi colored (hues of blonde & brown)

Angel was in some pain Tuesday evening she had major surgery
    Also very depressed.
    Has been off medication for bipolar disorder for 3 weeks.
    Didn't take anything with her when she left.
    Seemed ready to go home, according to her friend, apparently told the man driving to take her back home.

Anyone with any information as to her whereabouts, PLEASE contact Lake County Sheriff's Office immediately 352.343.2101
    LE listed her as a MISSING AND ENDANGERED individual. NOT a Runaway.

https://www.facebook.com/SaveTheNext...025831/?type=1

That makes me nervous, sounds like the beginning of sex trafficking to me (older man befriending younger girl...). Ugh, I hope she is safe and can get home soon.

Quote Originally Posted by granola View Post
    BBM - she mentions on this facebook page that she has an older boyfriend. By her statement, I'm thinking he's much older than her. She also says that the relationship is "legal"...maybe she ran away with him?

Maybe I'm showing my age but I am continually amazed at the information these young girls put on their SM. If my daughter was 16 (she's now 29) and had any kind of SM, I'd have her password and I can guarantee you that I would be monitoring it. I think too many times parents are too lax with their kids and their SM accounts...IMO of course. Hopefully she's found safe.

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Family of missing Lake County teen 'devastated'

Lake County 16-year-old Angel Barcomb has been missing since Saturday and her 4-year-old brother constantly asks when "sissy" is coming home. "He's devastated because he can't figure out where sissy is," said Angel's mother, Dawn White, who added that she tells him that Angel is playing hide and seek. "He doesn't quite grasp the severity of the situation." The Sorrento teen has been a "habitual runner" for the past several months, White, 33, said Wednesday. But this time around, White is even more concerned because Angel underwent emergency surgery Feb. 17 and has three open wounds that were stitched up, one of which opened the day before she went missing.

White said Angel, who was diagnosed with bipolar disorder, doesn't have any of her medications with her.
    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...225-story.html
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Alert issued for missing teen from Lake County

A Florida Missing Child Alert has been issued for this 16-year-old Lake County girl, Angel Barcomb.

[snip]

Angel may be in the company of 21-year-old Joshua Hutchinson.

http://www.mynews13.com/content/news...d_for_mis.html

Florida Missing Child Alert issued for 16-year-old Lake County girl

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/ne...old-lak/nkJwJ/

Last edited by tarabull; 02-26-2015 at 02:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tarabull View Post
    ...and read her comments to him under that status. Hmmmm....sitting on hands.
    Using Tapatalk

This girl is just a train wreck and it is so frustrating to see...because I see this too often. They go from 14 to 25 in their own mind and just make terrible decisions. Usually lack of parenting accompanies this.

At 16:

- bipolar and uses mess
    - suffers from depression
    - had major surgery
    - uses terrible language on SM
    - habitually running away
    - posts photos of hard drugs (cocaine)
    - posts very provocative photos and videos
    - dating a 21 year old with major issues

How do they not see where this life can lead? It's like they have no will to succeed in life...so sad.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast