793 users online (134 members and 659 guests)  

Websleuths News

NY - Cherokee Styles, 36, Plattsburgh, 14 February 2015

Plattsburgh City police continue missing man investigation

PLATTSBURGH, N.Y. - Cherokee Styles, 36, has been missing since Feb. 14. After continued investigation, police discovered the last place that he was seen was on Peru Street in the city at Geoffrey's Pub. Family is concerned as Styles has cognitive disabilities.

...Styles normally resides on Lafayette Street in the city, but has not returned home in the nine days since his disappearance. Police say they do not believe foul play is involved, and they are continuing to investigate along Route 3, where he may have been seen passing by. Styles is 5-foot-9 and weighs 200 pounds, with brown hair and hazel eyes.
    Read more: http://www.wcax.com/story/28190541/p...-investigation

[video at the link]

6825345_G.jpg
    Cherokee Styles, 36

I hope that he is just off on an intentional "vacation". Prayers for his safe return. I have forwarded the story to a subcontractor of mine who frequently works in that area.
    "The opinion prevailed among advanced minds that it was time that belief should be replaced increasingly by knowledge; belief that did not itself rest on knowledge was superstition, and as such had to be opposed." - Albert Einstein

^Yeah, I hope so too. One would think he'd be spotted/or found by now if still in Plattsburgh, its really not that large of an area. And it's been brutally cold. I really am hoping he is somewhere warm.

Body of Missing Man Found in Plattsburgh
    February 25, 2015

snipped...
    PLATTSBURGH, N.Y. - The body of a missing man was found in a wooded area off Rugar Street in Plattsburgh Wednesday.
    Read more: http://www.mychamplainvalley.com/sto...-EKtH2urVCBCjg

RIP Cherokee

Rip.........
    The greatest trick the Devil ever played was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Three candles that illume every darkness: truth, nature, knowledge.

"There, isn't this a beautiful piece of cloth!", exclaimed the swindlers, as they described the lovely design that didn't exist.

Gaah.