Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please continue to post here. This could be it today.

:drumroll:

what time does court start today? And what everyones guess as to how long the jury will deliberate (for entertainment purposes only)?

image.jpg

French toast with bacon. Ready for the last time we have to hear from Team Jodi

what time does court start today? And what everyones guess as to how long the jury will deliberate (for entertainment purposes only)?

The judge told the jurors to return tomorrow(today now) at 9:30, so we can hope for sometime around then...

Hopefully this is the last day of the trial-this so needs to be over and in the hands of the jury. I pray that they will use good judgment, and return with a death sentence for this horrible creature-she needs to be put down like the rabid animal she is.

The day is finally here. I pray that each and every juror will do his/her duty and sentence Arias to death.

Prayers and hugs for Travis' family.

A big 'thank you' once again to Juan Martinez--brilliant prosecutor and an amazing person.

Do not wander too far from the computer, you guys. Who knows? We may even have a verdict this evening.

Hi everyone, I just wanted to thank everyone for keeping me in the loop, praying for team travis!

Does anyone think that JSS will stall the deliberations in order to set up the live broadcast of the verdict? I just have a feeling.

It would be awesome if the Jodi jury came back with a verdict on the same day that they get the case - like yesterday's "American Sniper" verdict.

Does anyone think that JSS will stall the deliberations in order to set up the live broadcast of the verdict? I just have a feeling.

I don't see why she would have to, they already have video rolling, it's just not available to us. It should just be a matter of turning on the live feed switch...

Will JA leave immediately for Perryville post verdict?

Will JA leave immediately for Perryville post verdict?

I think so... though I'm kinda hoping she tries to make a break for it first. :D

Anyone know if this was just an idle threat from the other day?
AngelaFeb222015a.jpg

I wish the jurors strength. This is no simple task. I think a lot of them might be tempted to vote for LIFE since it's the easy/simple choice. I don't know how they will vote, it's impossible to predict but the small petty part of me just does not want JA to "win" anything, even it's a useless victory, I do not want her to win.

This is the last trial thread, hopefully. The next one should be verdict watch. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998