1207 users online (226 members and 981 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

NV - Luz "Lucy" Reyes-Galvan, 23, Sparks, 12 October 2014

Luz "Lucy" Reyes-Galvan

Police Looking for Missing Sparks Woman
    SPARKS, NV - Sparks police are asking for the public's help finding a woman whose family hasn't seen her since October.

Police say 23-year-old Luz "Lucy" Reyes-Galvan dropped off her children at a family member's home October 12, 2014, and no one has reported seeing her since. Previously, she was known to frequent motels in the Reno/Sparks area and is now officially classified as a missing person.
    http://www.kolotv.com/home/headlines...vice=phone&c=y
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Los this is her FB account; https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007193802456
    Notice the date of her last post was AFTER the date in the article. Am I missing something? Also, I'm not bilingual and most of her posts are in Spanish so do we have anyone here that could possibly tranlate?

Kdg411

Quote Originally Posted by kdg411 View Post
    Los this is her FB account; https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007193802456
    Notice the date of her last post was AFTER the date in the article. Am I missing something? Also, I'm not bilingual and most of her posts are in Spanish so do we have anyone here that could possibly tranlate?

Kdg411
    Hmmm...that's interesting Kdg...I assume she was last physically seen October 12, but posted something on October 26. That may explain why this was reported so many months later. Good catch! Quite strange.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Her Fb was hacked by her friend who signs the post at the end so I don't think she knew she was missing yet?

Quote Originally Posted by mayelf View Post
    Her Fb was hacked by her friend who signs the post at the end so I don't think she knew she was missing yet?
    Or was it an attempt to create an alibi?

Kdg411

Missing Sparks Woman Found and Arrested
    SPARKS, NV - Sparks police say they have tracked a missing woman to a hotel in Reno, and she is okay but in custody.
    http://www.kolotv.com/home/headlines...294044171.html

A woman, who was missing since October last year, was found at a Reno motel hiding from outstanding arrest warrant, Sparks police said Tuesday morning.

Luz “Lucy” Reyes-Galvan, 23, was booked into Washoe County Jail on two counts of failing to obey a court order.

Reyes-Galvan was found Tuesday morning after police received a tip from Secret Witness.
    http://www.rgj.com/story/news/crime/...otel/24322087/

What a disappointment all along...how could someone do that to their children?! Makes me sad. Thanks los for the update though...

Just be careful on the A&S facebook - there's someone with a brand new facebook posting a name I've never seen before and a picture, am guessing if could be a virus so watch out