VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 40

Status
Not open for further replies.

LambChop

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue your discussions here. Hopefully there will be only one thread.

:gathering:

I really, really, really hope we have a verdict today. They slept on it last night, IMO, and Lawrence Kirk Nurmi wiped out any reservations they may have had with his vile closing today!

Hi Kensie! I can't believe we are finally here! Good to see you!

:drumroll::drumroll::drumroll:

NEVER EVER thought we would have a thread with the words:

VERDICT WATCH !

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

We're here. We're finally here. It's so surreal. I pray that the jurors come back with a unanimous decision.

My heart goes out to Travis' family. Prayers and hugs all around. I'm so glad to be here with you all during this difficult and stressful period.

Justice for Travis. Please.

Ziggy- was that your personal opinion- YOU are convinced Travis abused the killer, or are you saying that's the DT's "common sense" argument?

I promise I'll behave either answer, but would really like to know if an informed JA trial watcher was swayed by Nurmi.

Can you imagine how excited/relieved they are to be able to FINALLY talk about it. I imagine a good portion of today will be discussing the trial, then the vote, then deliberations, if not unamious.

The "American Sniper" jury didn't need a night to sleep on it. They got the case late yesterday and returned with a verdict less than three hours later. I was watching Anderson Cooper from 8:00-9:00, switched to "Dance Moms" for a while, switched back to CNN and saw that there was already a verdict in the case. Fingers crossed that Jodi's jury doesn't take long, either.

:seeya::seeya::seeya::seeya:

Never thought this day would come.
I'm so happy we are here.
I don't care what the verdict anymore but would prefer DP.
I'm just happy for the family that this is coming to an end. They don't deserve to have to see JA face again.

really hoping for a verdict today....i am ready to be done with this

The aggravating circumstances outweigh the mitigating factors beyond a reasonable doubt so it should be death.

When this is all said and done, and these jurors are able to have ALL of the information that was kept from them, and all of the different tales that were told in the last trial, one of two things will happen:

1) They will feel confidant and completely vindicated by their verdict.

2) They will realize they were lied to and manipulated completely and feel regret for their verdict.

You all know what I ascribe to which.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member