GUILTY NY - Ethan Ali, 4, beaten to death, Brooklyn, 25 Feb 2015

gregjrichards

Reaction score
"A 4-year-old boy was found dead and covered in bruises and belt marks at his at his Brooklyn home on Wednesday where his aunt is accused of beating him to death while he was under her care.

Ethan Ali's, 4, aunt's boyfriend called police at around 1:30 p.m. when he allegedly found the boy's aunt holding the boys motionless and abused body.

The boy's aunt, identified only as Nanie, babysat for the boy.

spoke with Ethan's grandfather Leroy Ali who said that the boy's aunt often beat him with a strap and that he often told her to stop the alleged abuse.

'They did it all the time. They beat him and they beat him. He was always bruised,' the grandfather said.

'She beat him with the belt. I told her to stop."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...belts-aunt-hit-babysitting.html#ixzz3Sp3TPdje

Sadly another little boy called Ethan brutally abused it makes you so angry. R.I.P Ethan I'm sorry you suffered greatly at the hands of those supposed to take care of you.

Horrifying story. I wish the grandfather had been able to get someone involved earlier to save this boy's life.

Horrifying story. I wish the grandfather had been able to get someone involved earlier to save this boy's life.

Agree I would have phoned the police or social services the first time I ever saw any abuse. It doesn't matter is someone is family this type of behaviour is inexcusable.

I think the grandfather is just trying to find excuses for himself.

The thread title might be accurate but first there's a trial. The grandfather's words quoted in Daily Mail do not convict.

3be409f2-2a05-4335-9497-79ba8a6721ba_zpspqhv0yhn.jpg

http://pix11.com/2015/02/27/aunt-ch...-old-brownsville-boy-placed-on-suicide-watch/

A 21-year-old Christen Dale, who is accused of beating her 3-year-old nephew Ethan Alie to death, faced a Brooklyn judge Friday, charged with manslaughter, assault endangerment of a child and criminal possession of a weapon.

Dale pleaded not guilty...

Dale’s attorney asked that she be released on her own recognizance, but the judge ordered her to be held without bail. Dale has been placed on suicide watch. She will beck in court on March 4th.

This is heartbreaking. Can you imagine what was going through this poor child's mind as he was being spanked with a belt? It's not like a 3 year old can reason in his mind that he broke a rule so now he is being punished. What a stupid b*tch. She really taught him a lesson, didn't she?

This is heartbreaking. Can you imagine what was going through this poor child's mind as he was being spanked with a belt? It's not like a 3 year old can reason in his mind that he broke a rule so now he is being punished. What a stupid b*tch. She really taught him a lesson, didn't she?

Spanked? He was beaten to death with a belt, that's a far cry from being spanked.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back