858 users online (106 members and 752 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

CA - Elizabeth Beckett, 27, Redding, October 2014

Last edited by los2188; 02-26-2015 at 02:40 PM.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Wow, why did it take so long for her to be reported missing? Do they have any idea why she might have disappeared? Is it normal for her to be out of contact for awhile? Seems like there's not much info.

I don't live super close to Redding but I do travel around enough, I'll certainly keep an eye out for her.

Quote Originally Posted by nikb View Post
    Wow, why did it take so long for her to be reported missing? Do they have any idea why she might have disappeared? Is it normal for her to be out of contact for awhile? Seems like there's not much info.

I don't live super close to Redding but I do travel around enough, I'll certainly keep an eye out for her.
    I was kind of wondering the same thing myself. I mean this is quite a while ago, and I got lucky when I caught this out of the corner of my eye, but no news. I'd like to find her Facebook account, but I wasn't able (patient enough) to find anything.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Has she been found?

It doesn't look like it. Practically no information at all online.
    Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand/Workin' in the dark against your fellow man
    But as sure as God made black and white/What's done in the dark will be brought to the light
    - Johnny Cash

Bump.

Um. Interesting comment at the bottom of this missing persons poster on FB https://m.facebook.com/missingcases/...5648631122137/

RUMOR obviously.

But all of the official LE links to her missing persons case are now broken, so I don't think LE considers her missing any longer.

MOO.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

This was posted on her aunt's FaceBook page - "LIZ PLEASE CALL HOME GRANDMA IS SICK.... NO LIE NO TRICKS ASK YOUR DAD OR KAT"

Kinda looks like she doesn't want to be found. I hope she is ok.

If you load all the "comments" at this link, there is a comment from KB (last name is the same) "thank you all so much, I can't express how much this means to our family and me. she is my bestfriend, & I just want to know she is safe"
    Like · Reply · February 25 at 8:27pm

Link: https://www.facebook.com/missingcase...5648631122137/

How sad. But if people truly want to be voluntary missing, they have that right.

This thread may have to be closed, if that really is the case.
    We 'embraced' the missing Bob Harrod case as requested but 6 years on, are still waiting for further guidance

Flyers/FB/Case Overview&Media Links
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2009-19/page22

I think it should be confirmed before the thread is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeeter View Post
    I think it should be confirmed before the thread is closed.
    I agree.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast