1233 users online (229 members and 1004 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

MO - Seven killed, one injured in Tyrone shooting spree, 26 Feb 2015

BREAKING

CNN:

Report: 9 found dead at multiple sites in Missouri

Nine people are dead after shootings in south-central Missouri, the Houston Herald newspaper in Missouri reported Friday morning, citing Texas County (Missouri) Sheriff James Sigman.

There are multiple crime scenes, including four in the Texas County community of Tyrone, Sigman told the Herald.

The Missouri State Highway Patrol is expected to hold a news conference about the deaths at about 9 a.m. CT (10 a.m. ET) Friday, CNN affiliate KYTV reported.

Tyrone is about 80 miles east of Springfield and 135 miles southwest of St. Louis.
    video at link above

Authorities: Nine killed in Tyrone murders; shooter is dead (Houston MO Herald)

Wow. This is unreal.
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

Just received this text alert:

KFIAM640: A person kills 8 people in a small town in southern Missouri at different locations. That person is now also dead.

www.KFIAM640.com

-----

I am speechless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

I just got the alerts. I haven't been able to find much info about it yet. I was born in Missouri and have a very large extended family there. I haven't seen much on the news sites yet other than the most basic info.

fighting for justice, hope and strength

Purchase an autographed copy of my friend, John DeSantis's book,
    "The Thibodaux Massacre"
    about the slaughter of innocent black
    sugar cane workers and their families

by law enforcement in 1887 by clicking here.

Tyrone is i) unincorporated and thus ii) tiny, and iii) is named after County Tyrone in Northern Ireland.

Tyrone is fading into the dust of history, continuing to decline in population, no commercial activity, just rotting away.” [see picture here]

Authorities: Nine bodies found in shooting investigation - houstonherald.com | Houston Herald: News
    The Missouri State Highway Patrol said the Texas County Sheriff's Department was called at about 10:15 p.m. Thursday by a frightened girl, who reported gunshots in a residence. She fled to a neighbor's home and lawmen later found two bodies in the home.

Further investigation found another five fatalities and one additional wounded victim at three additional Tyrone residences, the patrol told the Herald. Lawmen later went to another residence, where they found an elderly woman who apparently had died of natural cases.

(snip)

A Missouri State Highway Patrol officer confirmed the death of the alleged shooter, a 36-year-old man. The lawmen said he was found in a parked vehicle in Shannon County. Investigators at about 7:30 a.m. were leaving one of the crime scenes. Two are within a short distance of each other near Highways H and DD.

More@Link
    http://www.houstonherald.com/news/au...tml?TNNoMobile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

were they all related?

From a local newspaper. They say a 36-year-old male appears to be the suspect in these homicides.

http://www.ozarksfirst.com/story/d/s...jUGZGlJFEx434g

CNN just mentioned they are awaiting a news conference.

"The Thibodaux Massacre"

Quote Originally Posted by lillygator View Post
    were they all related?
    AFAIK they have not yet indicated any relationship between any of the victims and/or the suspect. Of course that could change when they release information.

One article did state that MO State Troopers told residents on Highway H not to open the door to strangers, so I'm wondering if this could be a random act based on that?

I also read that three of the crime scenes are in a small area though there are others elsewhere.

Police apparently do not know whether or not there are other victims. How scary and sad.

"The Thibodaux Massacre"

BREAKING NEWS: Eight people killed over 'family feud' in rural Missouri town by gunman who then shot himself dead

The Summersville resident said that there had been an ongoing feud between the suspected shooter's family and some of the victims, one of whom died of a heart attack.
    He said that everyone in the small towns of Tyrone and Summersville are aware of each other, and that 'he probably killed 10 per cent of the town's population last night'.
    There are up to six possible crime scenes, according to the Houston Herald.
    A frightened girl called the police around 10:45pm Thursday before fleeing to a neighbor's house. Two bodies were later found in the girl's home
    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3SxSr20HU
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Presser on now live.

There is a press conference on FOX news right now.

Names not going to be released yet until next of kin informed.

Elderly woman was not a "victim" but was found deceased.

6 active scenes and shooter killed himself in a car.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast