1018 users online (177 members and 841 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #4

Please continue the conversation here.

Please remember our rules. If you're unsure, please visit our Rule Forum....http://www.websleuths.com/forums/for...?159-The-Rules

Remember Websleuths is a victim friendly website.

fran

NV - Tammy Meyers Media & Timeline Thread ***NO DISCUSSION***

Previous threads:

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

bessie!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Quote Originally Posted by EllenWickenburg View Post
    Well I might be behind on news then...i watched clips from the hearing and the prosecutor didn't argue that the body was already released. He gave other reasons to not do the test.
    That's what I remember too.

But last night someone posted an article last night that says the body was already released.

Let me see if I can find the article.

Here it is:

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/28215313/nowsch

Augustus Claus wants a GSR swab completed on Meyers' remains. He said it would help corroborate witness accounts.

However, something else was revealed to Nowsch's attorneys.

“It is my understanding that Tammy Meyers, may have in fact, been returned to the family,” said Claus. “Obviously, no testing can be done at that point, either through contamination or just out right funeral rights having been completed.”

The defense attorneys have said they are putting prosecutors on notice — that if any physical evidence was lost or destroyed they are going to hold it against them. They say the forensic evidence must tell the story in this case due to the doubts and questions about what happened the night Meyers was shot.

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Muffet View Post

But last night someone posted an article last night that says the body was already released.

Here it is:

ok thanks!

NV - Tammy Meyers, Shot and killed in Las Vegas *Arrest* #4

Here it is:

I posted this last night on Thread #3 and in the media thread.

Based on the embedded video and this snip:

“It is my understanding that Tammy Meyers, may have in fact, been returned to the family,” said Claus. “Obviously, no testing can be done at that point, either through contamination or just out right funeral rights having been completed.”

I believe we will find out at tomorrow's hearing whether or not the GSR test will be able to be completed (and if Mrs. Meyers has been released to her family, as AC alluded to in his interview).

It does not appear that this has yet been confirmed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Just O/T a bit....

I feel frustration with the devolving press releases....and the unlike-ability of the family spokesperson, RM. I finally realized that I was transferring that onto Tammy a bit. Mostly because nothing is being said about her (from the family). We've heard nothing about her life or her friends. I have to remind myself that the reaction I feel seeing RM speak should not be placed at TM's feet. She needs to be honored more than she is.

Does this make any sense?

p.s. Thanks to Bessie for "adjudicating" the news links....it's good to have someone steering the boat!

Quote Originally Posted by bexlex View Post
    Just O/T a bit....

I feel frustration with the devolving press releases....and the unlike-ability of the family spokesperson, RM. I finally realized that I was transferring that onto Tammy a bit. Mostly because nothing is being said about her (from the family). We've heard nothing about her life or her friends. I have to remind myself that the reaction I feel seeing RM speak should not be placed at TM's feet. She needs to be honored more than she is.

p.s. Thanks to Bessie for "adjudicating" the news links....it's good to have someone steering the boat!
    LOL, are you kidding? Most normal people would not come forward after seeing the vile and disgusting way her murder has been discussed. I sure wouldn't subject myself to that. I would grieve in private with her family and other friends.

@nickfox5vegas and @Joe_Bartels both reporters (different stations) both confirm TM's body has already been returned to her family.

"I just spoke to Nowsch's defense attorney Gus Claus. He confirms Tammy Meyers' body has been turned over to the family." @nickfox5vegas

"As we learned yesterday and reported at 5 and 6 on @8NewsNow. #TammyMeyers remains have been released to the family. No testing can be done." @joe_bartels

Quote Originally Posted by SStarr33 View Post
    LOL, are you kidding? Most normal people would not come forward after seeing the vile and disgusting way her murder has been discussed. I sure wouldn't subject myself to that. I would grieve in private with her family and other friends.
    The media usually does stories on high profile victim's lives, but the media hasn't done that for Tammy. I think the crazy lies interfered with that happening because the media had no choice but to focus on the ever changing stories during the time period they would normally be doing research for a victim bio story. As a result, the family's ever changing stories are responsible for public opinion plummeting.

The media usually does stories on high profile victim's lives, but the media hasn't done that for Tammy. I think the crazy lies interfered with that happening because the media had no choice but to focus on the ever changing stories during the time period they would normally be doing research for a victim bio story. As a result, the family's ever changing stories are responsible for public opinion plummeting.
    Yes, this. Plus the fact that the various versions of their stories have largely painted TM in a pretty bad light.

The original story made us wonder why she was giving her daughter a driving lesson that late at night, and why, when she was being followed by a road rager, she led him to her home instead of calling 911 from the car while driving to a police station.

When they unveiled the huge revelation that TM had gotten away from the road rager and had made it home safely, but then took her son and his gun and went out hunting for EN, we wondered what on earth would possess her to do that.

By the time they finally admitted that they had known EN all along, and that TM had consoled him and fed him and told him to pull up his pants, we knew there was a lot more to the story and we had to wonder about the true nature of TM's involvement with EN.

When the neighbors told us that EN is known in the neighborhood as a drug dealer, and that he usually hung out at the park and school to sell his wares, we wondered why TM would have been giving her daughter driving lessons that late at night in a location where a known drug dealer is known to hang out.

When it was reported that BM wanted to call 911 but his mother said no she was going out to hunt down EN with or without BM, we really had to wonder about the judgment of this 44-year-old mother of four.

The Meyerses have made TM and themselves look bad. Not the people following this case, not EN, not the police, not anyone else. The Meyers family themselves created this public perception.

Edited to add: If they had grieved quietly and in private, instead of constantly telling lies and changing their stories, they would have had a great deal of sympathy from the public.
    JMO. MOO.

Some posts speculated about what info w/b/collected from phone records - voice & text,
    on calls between fam in green Buick and fam at home that night.

Did TM or any kids, wherever they were that night, have calls or texts w -
    - MrM, purportedly in CA?
    - EN?
    - others?
    At crucial times that night?

Is there a pattern of calls or texts between M fam members and EN? Or others he talked or texted w?

Just wondering.

@nickfox5vegas and @Joe_Bartels both reporters (different stations) both confirm TM's body has already been returned to her family.

"I just spoke to Nowsch's defense attorney Gus Claus. He confirms Tammy Meyers' body has been turned over to the family." @nickfox5vegas

"As we learned yesterday and reported at 5 and 6 on @8NewsNow. #TammyMeyers remains have been released to the family. No testing can be done." @joe_bartels
    Wouldn't investigators do this test on everyone involved (entire family & victim)? I would think it's protocol!

Quote Originally Posted by bexlex View Post
    Just O/T a bit....

Yes! I have been feeling the same way. I want to know more about Tammy and her life. Who she was. The happy times she had. We haven't heard many stories at all about her from family, friends or colleagues. When Bud and June Runion were murdered - many people came out and and shared many stories about them and there was a facebook page created for them where more stories and photos were posted. I just want to know more about who Tammy was as a person, as a mother, as a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by SStarr33 View Post
    If I lost someone I loved and people were saying vile things about my loved one, family or friend - I wouldn't let that stop me from sharing wonderful things about the person I loved. That's just me though. I do feel very sad for the Meyers that they have had to endure some pretty vile things - no family should be treated like that during their sad time of grief. However, they have to take some responsibility because they seem to have misled the public as to what really happened that night. Maybe they were trying to protect their mom by putting out a more innocent story at first and didn't realize that this would get national attention and that the facts would come out. It's sad all the way around really.

Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast