Leonard Nimoy dead at 83

matou

#los2188
Reaction score
[h=1]Leonard Nimoy, Spock of ‘Star Trek,’ Dies at 83[/h]
Leonard Nimoy, the sonorous, gaunt-faced actor who won a worshipful global following as Mr. Spock, the resolutely logical human-alien first officer of the Starship Enterprise in the television and movie juggernaut “Star Trek,” died on Friday morning at his home in the Bel Air section of Los Angeles. He was 83.

His wife, Susan Bay Nimoy, confirmed his death, saying the cause was end-stage chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/27/a...pock-of-star-trek-dies-at-83.html?smid=tw-bna

Leonard Nimoy, Spock of ‘Star Trek,’ Dies at 83

Leonard Nimoy, the sonorous, gaunt-faced actor who won a worshipful global following as Mr. Spock, the resolutely logical human-alien first officer of the Starship Enterprise in the television and movie juggernaut “Star Trek,” died on Friday morning at his home in the Bel Air section of Los Angeles. He was 83.

His wife, Susan Bay Nimoy, confirmed his death, saying the cause was end-stage chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/27/a...pock-of-star-trek-dies-at-83.html?smid=tw-bna
Oh how sad. Godspeed Mr. Spock. R.I.P. and condolences to your family.:rose::rose::rose:

Condolences to his family and friends and to all us Star Trek fans who will miss him too. I do wish that he had come out sooner concerning his COPD but I can also understand his need and desire for privacy. This is a horrid progressive disease that needs more attention and knowledge put out to the general public.

Condolences to his family and friends and to all us Star Trek fans who will miss him too. I do wish that he had come out sooner concerning his COPD but I can also understand his need and desire for privacy. This is a horrid progressive disease that needs more attention and knowledge put out to the general public.

this is sad, may he rest in peace.

I have copd and this just makes me feel, well..

He's not really dead... as long as we remember him...My Star Trek fans understands that one.

Let me put it this way to sum it up....Mr. Nimoy....
I have been and always shall be, your fan.
e603113d555a9ac30b61844f6f260f325f52e31c.png

startrek.com

Me too, stage 4, and too many don't even know what it is or what it encompasses.

((hug)) Ill keep you in my prayers..

eta, I have always loved to watch the old sci fi movies, I still watch on occasion the original star trek...Leonard Nimoy was such a fave of mine..

me thinks I will watch some old shows tonight...to honor him

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb
Back