VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Break 2/27 thru 3/2 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

LambChop

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue your discussions here.

:jail:

Does anyone else believe the jury may have reached a verdict Thursday but the judge said it was too late to announce it and it would be better to do it on Monday? Why was JW and her minion there with clothes for JA? Why was the Alexanders there? Why did that <modsnip> Angela (JA's sister) say they will find out about JA's fate on Monday. Did JA's mother tell her that. Sandy told J Gold she would not be there for the verdict. I think she knows what it will be. But too much happened at the courthouse late Thursday. I bet they announce a verdict Monday morning. I hope so, the suspense is killing me.

Originally Posted by Frigga
I am totally onboard with Travis law, and completely agree that the system needs to change, but in terms of the pedophile allegation and never being able to bring that up unless there is proof- well, just think about the flip side of that, and what that would mean for true victims? That would be a very dangerous precedence and a slippery slope- IMO.
I think that's like comparing bananas and asparagus. The context is different, the circumstances are different. In her case, a defendant is wanting mitigating factors and excuses for a sadistic murder and one can suspect a desire for secondary gain.But more importantly, this was not a trial about paedophilia, and she was not a victim of it. So, in my estimation, the defendant who is found guilty of a first degree heinous murder is required to prove their allegations of paedophilia and justify why that matters to mitigation because she was not directly a victim.
Last edited by elementary; Today at 05:54 PM.

Does anyone else believe the jury may have reached a verdict Thursday but the judge said it was too late to announce it and it would be better to do it on Monday? Why was JW and her minion there with clothes for JA? Why was the Alexanders there? Why did that nitwit Angela (JA's sister) say they will find out about JA's fate on Monday. Did JA's mother tell her that. Sandy told J Gold she would not be there for the verdict. I think she knows what it will be. But too much happened at the courthouse late Thursday. I bet they announce a verdict Monday morning. I hope so, the suspense is killing me.

BBM:

I don't.

I can see the jury notifying the court deputy that they had reached a verdict then the bailiff takes the verdict to JSS and she notifies the DT and PT and then dithers about thinking it is getting late and after notifing the media one hour ahead it would make it later still, so finally she decides to wait until Monday morning and tells jury to go home and come back monday and then told the DT and PT. JW leaves court and so does Juan and then the family. But they won't tell anyone because Juan told them not too. DT told Sandy too but her loud mouthed daughter twitted it out there that they would know JA fate on Monday. I could be all wrong about this but it does explain all the odd behavior late Thursday afternoon. JMHO

Does anyone else believe the jury may have reached a verdict Thursday but the judge said it was too late to announce it and it would be better to do it on Monday? Why was JW and her minion there with clothes for JA? Why was the Alexanders there? Why did that <modsnip> Angela (JA's sister) say they will find out about JA's fate on Monday. Did JA's mother tell her that. Sandy told J Gold she would not be there for the verdict. I think she knows what it will be. But too much happened at the courthouse late Thursday. I bet they announce a verdict Monday morning. I hope so, the suspense is killing me.
--------------

I think its possible. Some do not realize the verdict takes an amount of time. Papers must be read , Judge speaks , all sorts of things. They wouldn't have been out of there til 10pm. or so. I am sure the jury was tired. That has to be a mind stretching decision no matter which way it goes. Just think~ a week from now she will most likely be in her new home! :laughing:

JMO
For me personally, I think some pics were added by Jodi manually to Travis camera (somehow copied), PLUS she obviously took some real ones too. The shower photos, the foot in hallway photo, etc.

So to me BOTH happened. I am not convinced they had sex on that particular day. I think some of the photos she copied make it appear that way.

The 2 that were mentioned a little bit ago I agree could have just been Jodi taking pictures of travis while he slept and he caught her in the last photo where he appears to throw the KY. But that doesnt mean to me that they had sex that day.

For example, what if she had snuck in just then and was surprising him and she may have thrown the KY at him and asked if she could jump in the sack. He may have just woke up and threw it back at her, and not being pleased she was even there.

It doesnt really matter much to me if they did have sex that day. Its just I am not convinced they did yet. Because I do think she copied some of the sexual photos onto his camera somehow.

The main reaons i think that is some of them just look "funny" and not quite right. They look to me to have been taken on a different day and different time. Especially the Goldilocks one...LOL

Anyway, none of it matters a whole lot now. I just wish we could someday know the truth about everything and I doubt we will ever get that.

Jodi is like the boy who cried wolf. Someday if she ever tells us the real truth, i wont believe her. LOL

Does anyone know if any of Travis' friends had a yellow truck? I just keep thinking about her writing about the dream and a yellow truck. Was she trying to set someone up I wonder?

JA: "I had a dream last night that two people were charged in the case of Travis Alexander. One person was charged with murder, and one was charged with conspiracy. The one charged with murder was in custody, and the one charged with conspiracy was not yet arrested on some contingency having to do with legal matters in some jurisdiction, like FBI or something. I was riding in someone`s yellow truck when I got the call. It was raining outside. Anyway, keep praying."

I am not sure who has a yellow truck. But over in Jodi land, they still try and sell the fantasy narrative that Deanna slashed his tires, sent the sick warning notes, AND was one of the ninjas/ LOL To this day, some hold to that version, and say Jodi only confessed because she was in a fog, and was coerced into believing she did this. :eyeroll:

[ brought it over from closed thread...]

I can see the jury notifying the court deputy that they had reached a verdict then the bailiff takes the verdict to JSS and she notifies the DT and PT and then dithers about thinking it is getting late and after notifing the media one hour ahead it would make it later still, so finally she decides to wait until Monday morning and tells jury to go home and come back monday and then told the DT and PT. JW leaves court and so does Juan and then the family. But they won't tell anyone because Juan told them not too. DT told Sandy too but her loud mouthed daughter twitted it out there that they would know JA fate on Monday. I could be all wrong about this but it does explain all the odd behavior late Thursday afternoon. JMHO

I do think its possible. Just not sure.
One of the main things that happened where it hints this could be true is them bringing some clothes for JA. That kind of chalks up a point for this theory for me.

Even if it didnt happen, I do really think Monday may be the day regardless. Hope so anyway. :)

Because I'm a sharing kind of girl...

DH buys me a "Life's Little Instruction Calendar" every year because I really like to read the daily "words of wisdom" or "thought for the day."

Anyway, I just noticed a few minutes ago that yesterday (Thursday, February 26, 2015, and a jury deliberation day when they couldn't come to a verdict) the "Thought for the Day" was:

"Truth has no deadline"

--------------

I think its possible. Some do not realize the verdict takes an amount of time. Papers must be read , Judge speaks , all sorts of things. They wouldn't have been out of there til 10pm. or so. I am sure the jury was tired. That has to be a mind stretching decision no matter which way it goes. Just think~ a week from now she will most likely be in her new home! :laughing:

JA told a news person that moving would not be upsetting, said she had been moved 28 times already and each time she was moved it was better for her. Even that reporter Troy Haden said Perryville would be better than where she is now. Even on Death Row she would be given more privileges and freedom. How does he figure that? Is it the truth? I did hear the food was better. JA will continue to maniuplate the men in the prison just as she has done in the jail. We all know these guards are not mental giants, but men of all sorts can be manipulated by JA. When she was on the outside she didn't have much luck with most successful attractive men, except for the novice TA. All her other men were boys with strange ideas and a much older unattractive, unsuccessful waiter, divorced, and even he didn't want a permanent relationship, just friends with benefits. So her sex appeal didn't help her much at that time, but jail house guards, and older juror foremans seem to find her irresibile and sold their morals. I wouldn't say that about the jury foreman W Zenvako, except that he went to visit her in jail after the hung verdict and wanted to help the DT on the re-trial. That really sounds bad on his part. Also T Hayden said the guards at Perryville heard about JA manipulating the guards at the MC Jail and they were ready for her. So somebody in that jail messed up and fell for her tricks. I believe this woman is capable of escaping and having help to do it. JMO

Can you please dumb this down for me as I clearly don't understand. She brought the pics? thumb drive or sd card? altered the exif data? Put them on Travis' camera or the roommates? Then deleted the photos? Why? she could have added them to the computer easy peasy.

I believe she brought the memory card with her (to Mesa on June 4th) that had the already-deleted nude pics on it. I don't think she could have altered the EXIF data on either the nudes (very little of the EXIF data left as it was) and it would have been apparent if she tried with the shower photos. I think she put that memory card into Travis' camera and took the shower pics. When the memory card was retrieved from the washer and opened on Melendez computer he found the shower/accidental pics plus fragments (thumbnails) of the nudes. Why would she add pics to the computer - and which computer?

Bringing this over from the last file. Sorry I could not copy and paste so I took a photo!

image.jpg

I believe she brought the memory card with her (to Mesa on June 4th) that had the already-deleted nude pics on it. I don't think she could have altered the EXIF data on either the nudes (very little of the EXIF data left as it was) and it would have been apparent if she tried with the shower photos. I think she put that memory card into Travis' camera and took the shower pics. When the memory card was retrieved from the washer and opened on Melendez computer he found the shower/accidental pics plus fragments (thumbnails) of the nudes. Why would she add pics to the computer - and which computer?

I think she did copy all of the photos to take with her. I think that would be the Trophy that she wanted to always remember the day by.

Caylee Advocate

Does anyone know if any of Travis' friends had a yellow truck? I just keep thinking about her writing about the dream and a yellow truck. Was she trying to set someone up I wonder?

JA: "I had a dream last night that two people were charged in the case of Travis Alexander. One person was charged with murder, and one was charged with conspiracy. The one charged with murder was in custody, and the one charged with conspiracy was not yet arrested on some contingency having to do with legal matters in some jurisdiction, like FBI or something. I was riding in someone`s yellow truck when I got the call. It was raining outside. Anyway, keep praying."

When the law is on your side you argue the law, when facts are on your side you argue facts, but what we hear from the defense is nothing but arguing.... Juan Martinez

I have often wondered:

On the way to murder Travis, JA stopped and met up with PS to borrow money. Did she meet him at that lounge/restaurant (Ventana Inn ?? or wherever...) and sit next to him and use THAT facility's computer like he said she did all the time? If so, was that computer checked?

Then, she stayed the night at Matt's house. Did she use his computer and was that checked?

We know she had breakfast with Darryl and used his computer (testimony). Was Darryl's computer checked? Two "possible" opportunities (Paul S./lounge & Matt M./home) to use a computer and one known computer usage (Darryl) prior to getting to Travis' home. What was she doing on Darryl's computer?

Oh, to have been a fly on the wall...

JMO

I do think its possible. Just not sure.
One of the main things that happened where it hints this could be true is them bringing some clothes for JA. That kind of chalks up a point for this theory for me.

Even if it didnt happen, I do really think Monday may be the day regardless. Hope so anyway. :)
Was it true that JM showed up Thursday? I thought that was tweeted. That's why I thought there might have been a verdict. I'm hoping Monday and I had a good feeling when I read that the jurors were seen smiling while leaving.

JMO
For me personally, I think some pics were added by Jodi manually to Travis camera (somehow copied), PLUS she obviously took some real ones too. The shower photos, the foot in hallway photo, etc.

So to me BOTH happened. I am not convinced they had sex on that particular day. I think some of the photos she copied make it appear that way.

The 2 that were mentioned a little bit ago I agree could have just been Jodi taking pictures of travis while he slept and he caught her in the last photo where he appears to throw the KY. But that doesnt mean to me that they had sex that day.

For example, what if she had snuck in just then and was surprising him and she may have thrown the KY at him and asked if she could jump in the sack. He may have just woke up and threw it back at her, and not being pleased she was even there.

It doesnt really matter much to me if they did have sex that day. Its just I am not convinced they did yet. Because I do think she copied some of the sexual photos onto his camera somehow.

The main reaons i think that is some of them just look "funny" and not quite right. They look to me to have been taken on a different day and different time. Especially the Goldilocks one...LOL

Anyway, none of it matters a whole lot now. I just wish we could someday know the truth about everything and I doubt we will ever get that.

Jodi is like the boy who cried wolf. Someday if she ever tells us the real truth, i wont believe her. LOL

Hi Hatfield, I agree, I don't think they had sex either. Somehow she took her own pics and did it before he woke up or put them on his camera from another source, her computer or her phone. Remember she had a backpack with her computer and camera in a backpack she brought in with her. (if you can believe anything she says) Also she said she had her other camera in the car. I thought at the time, who would leave an electronic appliance in a hot car in the summer in AZ. But the pigtails are weird too. She claimed TA loved them, when did she ever appear in pigtails before? There was something on one of the tapes or texts about pigtails but I think it was her talking about them not him. But you are right we will never know the truth about June 4th from her. I think she will write a book and there are plenty of idiots out there to ghost write it for her. I will boycott it if I can. No one wants to hear more of her lies about TA. She don't have that many fans. Even Shanna Hogan, a noted author didn't sell that many books when JA was front and center in the news. So I don't believe there is a market for anything she would write and besides, The Alexanders would get the money, SOS law.

I do find it curious the JAs sister specifically said Monday. ....you would think she would say something like next week or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member