1212 users online (200 members and 1012 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

NY - Jessica Hernandez, 16, Bronx, 23 Feb 2015

NYPD searches for missing Bronx teenager
    New York City police are searching for a 16-year-old Bronx girl who has been missing since Monday. Jessica Hernandez was last seen on her way to school, New York Police Department Det. Marc Nell told FoxNews.com on Friday. She's a parishoner at Our Lady of Mount Carmel in the Bronx, where she attends religious education classes every week, the Rev. Jonathan Morris told FoxNews.com. "Her parents are completely distraught," said Morris, who also is a Fox News contributor. "Right now, there are no leads."

Morris said a prayer vigil is scheduled for Sunday afternoon at the church.
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/02/27...ronx-teenager/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Bump
    "All your life, all your love, all your hate, all your memory, all your pain, it was all the same thing. It was all the same dream—a dream that you had inside a locked room. A dream about being a person.” - True Detective

Help Save the Next Girl. http://helpsavethenextgirl.com

Help Find Shane Fell. Http://helpfindshanefell.com

Are there any photo's available for this girl? I can't seem to find much on her without having a face to link to. Anyone?

Kdg411

Has she gone missing before? I feel like I've heard that name.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentSleuth View Post
    Has she gone missing before? I feel like I've heard that name.
    Me too! I just need more like a photo though so I can see her face.

Kdg411

Quote Originally Posted by kdg411 View Post
    Me too! I just need more like a photo though so I can see her face.

Kdg411
    Well, this happened: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...n_6773040.html

Of course, not her, but this is the sad case I was thinking of.

Jessica came from a religious school. Maybe she was fed up with it? Her parents describe her as a "good kid," but the best of kids still want freedom and can make mistakes.

I wonder if there's been any online communication.

Still need a visual though. Too many problems in that area focused around young girls and it makes me scared for her.

Kdg411

Odd..........she was heading to school on Monday morning AND is mentioned as a parishoner at OLMC and taking religious instruction there..........is it believed that someone within the Church is responsible???
    Sorry--the wording of it/reporting jumped out at me........we have all seen sloppy journalism...moving on................Does she have a cell-phone, has her computer been checked, also being a city kid, there must be alot of security cameras that she passes on her way to school, home, Church....
    The greatest trick the Devil ever played was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Three candles that illume every darkness: truth, nature, knowledge.

"There, isn't this a beautiful piece of cloth!", exclaimed the swindlers, as they described the lovely design that didn't exist.

Just read the parish bulletin----new pastor just started at her Church very recently...............not accusing just mentioning.........
    The greatest trick the Devil ever played was convincing the world he didn't exist.

"There, isn't this a beautiful piece of cloth!", exclaimed the swindlers, as they described the lovely design that didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by hot cawfee View Post
    Odd..........she was heading to school on Monday morning AND is mentioned as a parishoner at OLMC and taking religious instruction there..........is it believed that someone within the Church is responsible???....
    I haven't read anything that is a derivative of or an accusation towards the Church. Please elaborate on your perspective.

Kdg411

kdg-------the wording seemed odd to me-------"heading to school and taking religious instruction....."--------as though the two are linked---I could just have a very suspicious mind---I am not taking shots at the parish or at the Catholic Church in general----it just seemed IMO that there was something implied in the reporting---could just be sloppy journalism/bad writing......
    Do we have a picture of Jessica or has anything been found via her social media????

Quote Originally Posted by hot cawfee View Post
    kdg-------
    Do we have a picture of Jessica or has anything been found via her social media????
    Thank you for explaining. As of yet I'm not aware of any photo via SM or from LE. I hope more details are released and/or Jessica is found safe.

Kdg411

You're welcome kdg..........odd also that a teen doesnt have alot of SM-------a friend's daughter has Twitter and FB and posts constantly.....MOO of course----might not be her thing or strict parents (and I know what thats like!! lol)
    Is she in a group for religious instruction or is it private?? I am wondering if any of the kids heard or saw something---maybe there was a class discussion that inspired Jessica to visit the Cloisters or another Church

checking to see if anything is new with Jessica's disappearance..........

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast