NY NY - Jessica Hernandez, 16, Bronx, 23 Feb 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
NYPD searches for missing Bronx teenager
New York City police are searching for a 16-year-old Bronx girl who has been missing since Monday. Jessica Hernandez was last seen on her way to school, New York Police Department Det. Marc Nell told FoxNews.com on Friday. She's a parishoner at Our Lady of Mount Carmel in the Bronx, where she attends religious education classes every week, the Rev. Jonathan Morris told FoxNews.com. "Her parents are completely distraught," said Morris, who also is a Fox News contributor. "Right now, there are no leads."

Morris said a prayer vigil is scheduled for Sunday afternoon at the church.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/02/27/nypd-searches-for-missing-bronx-teenager/

Are there any photo's available for this girl? I can't seem to find much on her without having a face to link to. Anyone?

Kdg411

Has she gone missing before? I feel like I've heard that name.

Jessica came from a religious school. Maybe she was fed up with it? Her parents describe her as a "good kid," but the best of kids still want freedom and can make mistakes.

I wonder if there's been any online communication.

Still need a visual though. Too many problems in that area focused around young girls and it makes me scared for her.

Kdg411

Odd..........she was heading to school on Monday morning AND is mentioned as a parishoner at OLMC and taking religious instruction there..........is it believed that someone within the Church is responsible???
Sorry--the wording of it/reporting jumped out at me........we have all seen sloppy journalism...moving on................Does she have a cell-phone, has her computer been checked, also being a city kid, there must be alot of security cameras that she passes on her way to school, home, Church....

Just read the parish bulletin----new pastor just started at her Church very recently...............not accusing just mentioning.........

Odd..........she was heading to school on Monday morning AND is mentioned as a parishoner at OLMC and taking religious instruction there..........is it believed that someone within the Church is responsible???....

I haven't read anything that is a derivative of or an accusation towards the Church. Please elaborate on your perspective.

Kdg411

kdg-------the wording seemed odd to me-------"heading to school and taking religious instruction....."--------as though the two are linked---I could just have a very suspicious mind---I am not taking shots at the parish or at the Catholic Church in general----it just seemed IMO that there was something implied in the reporting---could just be sloppy journalism/bad writing......
Do we have a picture of Jessica or has anything been found via her social media????

kdg-------
Do we have a picture of Jessica or has anything been found via her social media????

Thank you for explaining. As of yet I'm not aware of any photo via SM or from LE. I hope more details are released and/or Jessica is found safe.

Kdg411

You're welcome kdg..........odd also that a teen doesnt have alot of SM-------a friend's daughter has Twitter and FB and posts constantly.....MOO of course----might not be her thing or strict parents (and I know what thats like!! lol)
Is she in a group for religious instruction or is it private?? I am wondering if any of the kids heard or saw something---maybe there was a class discussion that inspired Jessica to visit the Cloisters or another Church

checking to see if anything is new with Jessica's disappearance..........

Sadly no, waiting still...unable to find any MSM about her.

Is she in a group for religious instruction or is it private?? I am wondering if any of the kids heard or saw something---maybe there was a class discussion that inspired Jessica to visit the Cloisters or another Church

Could you help me understand what the Cloisters is?

kdg----the Cloisters is a museum....branch of the Met....truly beautiful and quiet....they have medieval art and its pretty small....you can wander around, eat lunch outside (maybe not in this cold weather tho).....I wondered if Jessica had heard of it and decided to take a trip and see it.....there is religous art that she may have heard of and wanted to see it for herself.......Just a thought..........

Jessica--come on kiddo---where are you????????

Nothing new at all????? Any chance (crossing fingers and toes) that Jessica has contacted her family?

I can't find any MSM links saying she was found, can anyone find any updates?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back