1079 users online (184 members and 895 guests)  

Websleuths News

FL - Man Accused Of Tossing Son's Puppy Off 5th Floor Balcony

A man was arrested on charges of killing his son's 2-month-old black Labrador puppy by throwing it five stories to the ground after it urinated and defecated inside their apartment.

Josper Sanon, 49, took the dog and flung it 25 feet through the air off their fifth-floor balcony, the arrest warrant said. A police officer found Sanon's 16-year-old son Steve screaming and crying in the parking lot of their apartment.

Josper Sanon was arrested on charges of cruel death, pain and suffering of an animal, a third-degree felony. He was being held on $2,500 bail. He faces up to five years in prison and a $10,000 fine if convicted. Miramar police spokesman Bill Robertson said the fact that the dog was found 25 feet from the balcony shows the animal was thrown and did not accidentally fall.

http://www.wftv.com/news/4797848/detail.html

What a jerk! I feel bad for the son. In a sense, he not only lost his precious puppy, he lost his love for his father too. I'm such an avid pet lover. I hate animal abuse.

I am glad to know that the LE is taking this so seriously. This man deserves much more than 5 years in jail. If he is capable of such cruelty against a small, innocent puppy, just think of what else he could do (and probably HAS done!)

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    What an A-hole - why the hell did the guy get a dog in the first place - dogs do that- crap on the floor etc until you get them trained.

I vote for life without parole so his son doesn't ever have to look at his miserable face again!!!!!

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"