1198 users online (237 members and 961 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108
Results 1,606 to 1,611 of 1611
  1. #1606
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,094
    Quote Originally Posted by Trotterly View Post
    I mentioned yesterday that the sensible thing for OP to do would be to tell Reeva to escape once he was covering the bathroom with the gun so there's another example.

    I think much of the bias towards finding an alternate reasonably possible explanation for things is rooted in the power of reasonable doubt which operates in a trial. Be clear that reasonable doubt can come from anywhere, not just the defences version. The judge can even come up with her own version or part version. As long as that is reasonably possible and fits with the weight of evidence then it's enough to get OP off the murder charge.
    ....didn't Mrs aftermath say this ? .......about covering the bathroom that is ......

  2. #1607
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    880
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin de France View Post
    ....didn't Mrs aftermath say this ? .......about covering the bathroom that is ......
    Isn't it possible we both did?!

  3. #1608
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    765
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin de France View Post
    ....didn't Mrs aftermath say this ? .......about covering the bathroom that is ......
    Yes I think so and why not, it's a logical move if you've picked up a gun ready to defend your home and loved ones.

  4. #1609
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    682
    Quote Originally Posted by lithgow1 View Post
    Speaking for myself, the issue I have with the OP supporters here is that while on the one hand they question every piece of evidence and assertion that goes against Pistorius on the other they accept all the inconsistencies in his story along with its essentially far fetched nature without displaying any doubts or concerns. That and the fact that they think that 10 months in prison followed by house arrest in a mansion is a suitable punishment for what he did, whoever was behind that door.
    Could not have said it better myself!

  5. #1610
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    682
    Quote Originally Posted by GR_Turner View Post
    Look at the actual evidence. Repeating endlessly that the screams witnesses can't be wrong proves nothing based as it is on opinion only. The defense claims are backed up by evidence.
    Oh, okay. If the defense claims something, it is actual evidence. If witnesses for the prosecution give evidence, it's acceptable to just make up any old horse***** and say that proves they must have been mistaken.

    Of course, Oscar screams just like a woman... and you say you heard that yourself, did you?

  6. #1611
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    9,735
    New thread is open and ready for posting. This one will close in 15 minutes.

    Thread #62

Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108


Similar Threads

  1. Oscar Pistorius - Discussion Thread #66~ the appeal~
    By KateB in forum Oscar Pistorius
    Replies: 701
    Last Post: 12-03-2015, 03:16 AM
  2. Oscar Pistorius - Discussion Thread #65~ the appeal~
    By KateB in forum Oscar Pistorius
    Replies: 1357
    Last Post: 11-12-2015, 08:10 AM
  3. Oscar Pistorius - Discussion Thread #64 ~ the appeal~
    By beach in forum Oscar Pistorius
    Replies: 1071
    Last Post: 10-26-2015, 08:26 PM
  4. Oscar Pistorius - Discussion Thread #62 ~ the appeal~
    By KateB in forum Oscar Pistorius
    Replies: 1087
    Last Post: 08-05-2015, 09:28 PM
  5. Discussion Thread #60 - 14.9.12 ~ the appeal~
    By Harmony 2 in forum Oscar Pistorius
    Replies: 1308
    Last Post: 02-28-2015, 11:08 AM

Tags for this Thread