816 users online (113 members and 703 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

TN - Christopher King-Ponce, 9, Clarksville, 27 February 2015

Christopher King-Ponce

Missing child reported in Clarksville
    Clarksville police issued an endangered child alert for a 9-year-old boy and a man who lost custody of him in court.
    According to Tennessee Bureau of Investigation agents, William Allen Borck, also known as William Stanley King, took Christopher King-Ponce from class at his school in Clarksville on Friday following a custody hearing where Borck lost custody of him. Borck may possibly be armed. Borck was driving a red pickup truck with a camper or a red sport-utility vehicle. Borck is wanted for custodial interference and filing a false police report.

Anyone with information on their whereabouts is asked to call Clarksville police at 931-648-0656 or TBI at 800-TBI-FIND.
    http://www.lebanondemocrat.com/artic...d-alert/576906

William Allen Borck
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Another story via Fox in Nashville; http://www.fox17.com/news/features/t...-9-91907.shtml

There is a more detailed description of the vehicle including license plate information; http://www.tennessean.com/story/news...ring/24152421/

Kdg411

Authorities search for missing boy with possible ties to Lowcountry
    BEAUFORT CO., SC (WTOC) - Authorities are on the hunt for a missing boy with possible ties to South Carolina.

Officials from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children say 9-year-old Christopher King-Ponce and his alleged abductor may be traveling from Clarksville, Tennessee to Mexico.
    http://www.live5news.com/story/28249...-to-lowcountry
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

King briefly won custody of the Bluffton child, arguing to the judge that the boy’s mother abused the him.

The mother’s attorney, Pamela Blackshire, said the Bluffton Police Department found those claims to be false.

Attorney Blackshire said Ponce hired her to help regain custody.

On Friday, a judge overturned the ruling and gave full-custody back to Ponce, the boy’s mother.

That’s when, Ponce says, King stormed out of the courtroom and drove straight to the boy’s Tennessee school unbeknownst to Ponce.

When Ponce drove to the school herself, she said the boy was no longer there.
    Ponce said this is not King’s first case of kidnapping. She said King kidnapped his first wife’s child years ago and did not return the child until he or she reached adulthood.
    http://wjcl.com/2015/03/03/mother-cl...-bluffton-boy/

The second quote is very troubling. Read more in the article about King filing for an expedited passport for the kid recently. Ugh.

Oh no!!! Does anyone know where he's headed? Did he take the last child to Mexico too? This child is old enough to hopefully speak up and draw attention when they're in public so people will call the police. I'm worried for his safety. This parent isn't thinking rationally which is alarming. I'm praying this child stays unharmed.

Kdg411

TBI says missing boy, abductor in red 4Runner
    The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said William King may be driving a red 1986 Toyota 4Runner with Tennessee disabled tags 1841DD0.

King is accused of abducting Christopher King-Ponce last Friday after losing a custody case.

The TBI believes the two may be headed for Mexico. Police said King is considered armed and dangerous.
    Read more: http://www.wsmv.com/story/28262400/t...#ixzz3TS0UjRzX

I don't know about TN, but here in Washington state a passport will not be issued to a child unless both parents show up in person together with ID and sign the forms. I thought it was a nation wide law made to prevent exactly these types of cases, but I could be mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Aunt_Tulip View Post
    I don't know about TN, but here in Washington state a passport will not be issued to a child unless both parents show up in person together with ID and sign the forms. I thought it was a nation wide law made to prevent exactly these types of cases, but I could be mistaken.
    Read here for US guidelines for issuing passports to minors:

http://www.us-passport-service-guide...-passport.html

Kdg411

Here's another great program that hopefully this Mother has been notified of CPIAP. http://www.us-passport-information.c...t-program.html
    Still waiting on any updates regarding this case. If anyone finds anything please respond.

Quote Originally Posted by rotary_dial View Post
    http://wjcl.com/2015/03/03/mother-cl...-bluffton-boy/

The second quote is very troubling. Read more in the article about King filing for an expedited passport for the kid recently. Ugh.
    I am SO very concerned for this boy. This history is not good. It is clear there was premeditation with the passport application.

This mother is living my own personal nightmare. I can only hope authorities have managed to thwart the application that was submitted under false pretenses. This is clearly about power and control.

I pulled screen grabs from the slide show:

Prayers going up, as it has been several days since there have been any updates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

It's a fear I live with too. If it does I'm definitely armed with the right information though. The lawyer was the one who reported this to the authorities so maybe that helped. Still, not knowing is heartbreaking. : (

It seems like the police should be able to trace a cell phone or the vehicle. How quickly did they get t he word out and was it widespread enough right away to make a difference? So many times the police wait to spread the word beyond the immediate community until the abductor could be long gone from the area.

Someone should have have forseen the danger this disgusting excuse of a man posed since he did this before. Surely they knew he had no respect for the judges ruling or the welfare of the child! The school should have been alerted immediately or Mom could have had him hidden away safely with a relative that day. So sad! mOO

TN - Christopher King-Ponce, 9, Clarksville, 27 February 2015

Quote Originally Posted by TGIRecovered View Post
    The school should have been alerted immediately or Mom could have had him hidden away safely with a relative that day. So sad! mOO
    The Mom didn't have custody until that day so she had no authority to contact the school or hide him anywhere.
    Last edited by bessie; 03-28-2015 at 10:50 PM. Reason: fix broken quote

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1244776/1
    Christopher was allegedly abducted by William King on February 27, 2015. A felony warrant was issued for William on February 27, 2015. They may be traveling in a red pick-up truck with a camper or a red 1986 Toyota SUV with Tennessee license plates 1841DD0. William may go by the name William Allen Borck. CAUTION MAY BE ARMED AND DANGEROUS.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast