745 users online (84 members and 661 guests)  

Websleuths News

NV - Considering Repealing Adam Walsh Laws.....

From the Las Vegas Review-Journal, Sunday, March 1, 2015
    Where is Shawn Hale? https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/7546/0/ Missing from Apple Valley CA since 11/04/1994

Where is Michelle Crawford? https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/14428/0/ Missing from Lawton, OK since 06/08/1999

Where is Jennifer Lee Schmidt? https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/4822/0/ (Missing From West Lafayette IN(Purdue University) since 08/06/85.

Wow! This is NOT good.
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”

The missing and murdered cannot cry out for Justice. It is the duty for the living to do so for them.

That is quite a headline but not exactly the whole story. Looks like they are trying to hone in on something that works.

I personally believe if an underage person molests someone younger then them they should lose their juvenile protection.
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

All my posts are my opinion only.

East Tennessee
    But remember, Ted Bundy committed his first murder at 15. Some people are sociopaths and display their pathologies early on. There is just no way to be sure that it was a mistake. And like personality disorders, social development and being sexually abused are 3 things I am unsure of there being a "fix" for out there. I would hate for me or mine to be the case where they figured out their cure did not work. I just personally believe that the science is not there yet.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

Georgia, USA
    I think we discussed this a long time ago ~ young sex-offender's wealthy parents had a 2nd home in another state, had made large contributions to a state legislator who just happened to be working on repealing SO registry laws & the guy could live there without being a marked man.

Gotta go Google.