964 users online (210 members and 754 guests)  

Websleuths News

NJ - Caitlin Kearney, 23, Pitman, 15 June 2012

I just saw this article about Caitlin in the Daily Mail and discovered she did not have a thread here. I thought I would post one.

"Pictures of Caitlin Kearney line the walls of her mother's Pitman, New Jersey, home, but Denise Urevick says she hasn't seen her daughter for years.

The photographs are the only image of mom that Caitlin's own three-year-old daughter, Lily, who lives with Urevick, has had since Kearney left her as a newborn in 2012.

Kearney and Lily had been living with Kearney's grandmother until June of that year, when she walked into the home and heard her grandmother on the phone - upset - and speaking about her.

Caitlin just turned around and walked out,' Urevick, 57, told the South Jersey Times. 'No one had heard from her that day.'

Her disappearance, coming after what her mother characterized as a losing struggle with drugs, derailed both her family life and Kearney's plans to study nursing.

'When she first left, I had heard there were sightings of her,' Urevick said. 'I knew she was OK. I reported her missing when the information stopped coming in.'"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3TC4sEdKh
    Last edited by KateB; 04-04-2015 at 11:36 PM. Reason: edit title.
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

The dead cannot cry out for justice. It is a duty of the living to do so for them. Lois McMaster Bujold.

Status Missing
    First name CAITLIN
    Middle name A
    Last name KEARNEY
    Nickname/Alias
    Date last seen June 15, 2012 10:00
    Date entered 12/13/2012
    Age last seen 20 to 20 years old
    Age now 23 years old
    Race White
    Ethnicity
    Sex Female
    Height (inches) 60.0 to 61.0
    Weight (pounds) 110.0 to 120.0
    Dental Status: Dental information / charting is available and entered
    DNA Status: Sample submitted - Tests complete
    Fingerprint Information Status: Fingerprint information is available and entered
    https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/18421

On August 6, 2012, mother of two Tamala Wells drove away from her home in Detroit. She has not been seen or heard from since she made her last phone call at 11:45 pm. Her car was recovered three days later, 20 minutes away from her home. Friends and family members are baffled.

Consider featuring a missing person in your signature - a simple act that could get the right pair of eyes on the case.

Long article at link, including interviews with the family, very sad...

Pitman mother still missing after 2 years
    Steve Wood, Courier-Post 7:38 a.m. EST March 2, 2015
    http://www.courierpostonline.com/sto...ears/24244431/
    On August 6, 2012, mother of two Tamala Wells drove away from her home in Detroit. She has not been seen or heard from since she made her last phone call at 11:45 pm. Her car was recovered three days later, 20 minutes away from her home. Friends and family members are baffled.

Consider featuring a missing person in your signature - a simple act that could get the right pair of eyes on the case.