Not open for further replies.

Harmony 2

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
coffee-pic.jpg
link
431932_944604975552934_8638231410843051616_n.jpg
link

I remember way back when I created the very first Arias/Alexander sidebar. Members complained and didn't like it. lol Here we are 43 sidebars later.

Here I am. :)

Thanks Lamby and Harmony.

My candle is light for today. Prayers for the Alexander's and the jury.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 34m34 minutes ago
Could today be the day? More deliberation in the #JodiArias trial resuming at 9:30ish.

grumble grumble toil and trouble

Sign me up for that Grumbling Club!

So sorry The Queen doesn't want to get off the porch. I have one that, too.

Good morning! I am hoping today will be the end of the waiting.Thanks in advance for those posting the tweets for us .

Good Morning all. I am having a Monday on a Tuesday. I also have a super major bad hair day!!!!

God Bless the Alexander family.

Still bogged down at work but will check in when I can.

Thanks to the tweeter repeaters!!

Pancakes .... yummy!

Hope your day gets better, Kensie!

Good Morning all. I am having a Monday on a Tuesday. I also have a super major bad hair day!!!!

God Bless the Alexander family.

Still bogged down at work but will check in when I can.

Thanks to the tweeter repeaters!!

BBM

That's it exactly! :laughing: Still snowing!

Good morning, peeps! May today bring the long awaited verdict and justice for the Alexander family.

And thanks in advance to YESorNO, Bernina, LambChop and Harmony2 for the Sidebar, without which I would surely go insane.
:yourock:

Thanks YorN. Wondering who is this juror 13, Lisa ? I thought Juror 13 was Paul Sanders. Are there two of them ? :waitasec:

Yes, they are two different people. Lisa covered the Oscar Pistorius trial and now JA.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 50m50 minutes ago
#jodiarias jury is back to deliberating at 9ish MST. Today was my guess for verdict day.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 11m11 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
Very quiet so far and Internet is not working in the courthouse so this should be fun. #JodiArias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 9m9 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
2 women & 2 men Jurors walk in with bags of snacks. They looked refreshed. #JodiArias

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 9m9 minutes ago
Some #JodiArias jurors just walked in for day 4 of deliberations. I will keep you updated throughout the day! #TravisAlexander #abc15

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 7m7 minutes ago
Two more jurors, men walk in to start deliberating. They gave me a friendly smile. #JodiArias10 minutes agohttps://twitter.com/search?q=place:5c62ffb0f0f3479dPhoeSee you at the courthouse!

Netanyahu speaking live now, addressing congress. Love this man!

Just a very small part of his speech……The days when the Jewish people remained passive, in the face of genocidal enemies, THOSE DAYS ARE OVER!
I hope you all get a chance to hear this man speak. I think he is amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member