The obvious choice for the show on 3/5 is Paul Sanders of course

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IF YOU MISSED THE LATEST TRUE CRIME RADIO EPISODE WITH PAUL SANDERS AND CHRIS HUGHES DON'T WORRY...
CLICK HERE AND LISTEN TO THE SHOW IN OUR ARCHIVES​

Paul Sanders is my guest again tonight (Thursday March 3rd) on True Crime Radio . Paul can give us a personal perspective about the jurors, Juan, and everything else going on in the courtroom while we wait for the jury to come back.

Paul Sanders was my guest last week and he did most of the talking. Since last week I have heard nothing but great things about the show. In addition to everyone saying how much they loved Paul Sanders a few people even said I sounded good. Which means I just need to keep shutting up and letting Paul Sanders talk. The more he talks the better I sound. LOL! Plus we have much more to talk about with Paul. Last week we barely scratched the surface of all he can tell us.

Paul has been in the courtroom during much of the re-sentencing trial and is waiting around like the rest of us for the jury. However, Paul is at the courthouse and that's where we get the great inside scoop.

Don't forget to check out Paul's book, "Brain Damage: A Juror's Tale" .

Tonight, Thursday March 3rd at 8 PM Eastern go to www.truecrimeradio.com and click on the "Listen Now" tab at the top of the page. That will take you to iHeart Radio and my live show which actually starts a few minutes past 8 Eastern.

Don't forget the CHATROOM opens every Thursday at 7:30 PM Eastern.

See you tomorrow night.

Tricia

Your True Crime Radio is amazing. I didn't check the archives of these until this evening and the ones I listened to are superb. These are excellent and I'm sure greatly appreciated by WebSleuths. Thank you!!

Your True Crime Radio is amazing. I didn't check the archives of these until this evening and the ones I listened to are superb. These are excellent and I'm sure greatly appreciated by WebSleuths. Thank you!!

WOW. What a sweetheart. Thank you so much.

Hey, this Sunday March 8th at 3:30 PM Eastern we are having an on-line live chat with Paul Sanders. Paul was in the courtroom during the Jodi Arias re-sentencing trial.

Paul has been on the show twice and we still ran out of time. So Paul has graciously agreed to give up his Sunday afternoon to join us.

Go to www.truecrimeradio.com/chat (Sunday) at 3:30 PM. You can login as a guest or use your Facebook to log in and then fire those questions at Paul and he will do his best to answer everyone.

Sunday (tomorrow March 8th) at 3:30 PM Eastern in the True Crime Radio Chat Room.

See you there!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back