1084 users online (240 members and 844 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 44, Part 2

Please continue your postings here.

Link to live streaming:

http://www.kpho.com/category/224303/...live-streaming

Verdict Watch links:

Day 40

Day 41

Day 42

Day 43

Day 43, Part 2

Day 44

Ooooh first!!
    You don't get a medal for switching alliances just before the result, as it becomes apparent the other team is set to win.

Born and raised in Texas, 25 years in Arizona
    okiedokietoo

Yes I want to know that too. How long can a Jury deliberate?

A) As long as they want to

B) Until one of Jodi's supporters takes a picture of one of the jurors and posts it on the internet.-----> INSTANT Mistrial !!

I'm having a really hard time with the way they are just letting these jurors mix and mingle with the crowd. Everybody there has a cell phone with a camera in it. That is exactly the kind of thing that Nurmi is hoping will happen. This has been going on for 4 days now.

I'm looking for info in regards to getting video of this trial .. how much in total would it cost, how does one buy it .. if it is reasonable we could buy it and post it for free so everyone can enjoy it without paying. Is that how it would be .. a cost to get the files, then of course time putting them up on YouTube or similar, if you do buy them are you allowed to broadcast them etc? Curious if anyone knows more, because we should find a way to make this available to everyone that wants to see it.
    You don't get a medal for switching alliances just before the result, as it becomes apparent the other team is set to win.

Marking my place while I am off to bake the chocolate cake I was going to make last night.

AZL- What do you think of the second shot at dp in AZ?
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

All my posts are my opinion only.

Born and raised in Texas, 25 years in Arizona
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris View Post
    Ooooh first!!
    No Way !!

I think I was here first, but what I was typing took a lot longer than yours. Let's ask JSS for a secret sidebar ruling away from Websleuths

Quote Originally Posted by steelman View Post
    No Way !!

I think I was here first, but what I was typing took a lot longer than yours. Let's ask JSS for a secret sidebar ruling away from Websleuths
    In chambers of course .. and yes, we'll need security

Well they didn't throw in the towel,so whatever happens I don't think we can say that this jury didn't work hard. I'm wondering if they got 1 or 2 to switch sides today. Oh,to be a fly on the wall in that jury room.

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    Time for me to bid you "Adieu" to spend some quality time with DH while I sip some fine red wine. It's been a pleasure to celebrate my 5th anniversary as a Websleuther with the fine folks who are following the JA case. Have a wonderful evening.
    I wanted to congratulate you on your accomplishment, Bette. Good for you and good for us because you certainly are an asset here at WS.

I guess I am called an old codger here since I am in my 12th year as a member of WS.
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

No verdict?

Are they still deliberating today or have they went home??

Quote Originally Posted by Luvrosco View Post
    Well they didn't throw in the towel,so whatever happens I don't think we can say that this jury didn't work hard. I'm wondering if they got 1 or 2 to switch sides today. Oh,to be a fly on the wall in that jury room.
    If they weren't making any progress at all I think they would have already notified JSS by now.

So evidently since they have continued to deliberate they think they are making some progress.

IMO
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris View Post
    I'm looking for info in regards to getting video of this trial .. how much in total would it cost, how does one buy it .. if it is reasonable we could buy it and post it for free so everyone can enjoy it without paying. Is that how it would be .. a cost to get the files, then of course time putting them up on YouTube or similar, if you do buy them are you allowed to broadcast them etc? Curious if anyone knows more, because we should find a way to make this available to everyone that wants to see it.
    Why should they charge for the video? If they can pay a handful of attorneys $4million why can't they release the video to the entire public for free?
    All of my posts are my opinion only, and reflect my point of view, and not necessarily objective truth.

no verdict ... jury gone home for the day ...
    MOO

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast