VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 44, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
okiedokietoo

Yes I want to know that too. How long can a Jury deliberate?

A) As long as they want to

B) Until one of Jodi's supporters takes a picture of one of the jurors and posts it on the internet.-----> INSTANT Mistrial !!

I'm having a really hard time with the way they are just letting these jurors mix and mingle with the crowd. Everybody there has a cell phone with a camera in it. That is exactly the kind of thing that Nurmi is hoping will happen. This has been going on for 4 days now.

I'm looking for info in regards to getting video of this trial .. how much in total would it cost, how does one buy it .. if it is reasonable we could buy it and post it for free so everyone can enjoy it without paying. Is that how it would be .. a cost to get the files, then of course time putting them up on YouTube or similar, if you do buy them are you allowed to broadcast them etc? Curious if anyone knows more, because we should find a way to make this available to everyone that wants to see it.

Marking my place while I am off to bake the chocolate cake I was going to make last night.

AZL- What do you think of the second shot at dp in AZ?

No Way !!

I think I was here first, but what I was typing took a lot longer than yours. Let's ask JSS for a secret sidebar ruling away from Websleuths

In chambers of course .. and yes, we'll need security :D

Well they didn't throw in the towel,so whatever happens I don't think we can say that this jury didn't work hard. I'm wondering if they got 1 or 2 to switch sides today. Oh,to be a fly on the wall in that jury room.

Time for me to bid you "Adieu" to spend some quality time with DH while I sip some fine red wine. It's been a pleasure to celebrate my 5th anniversary as a Websleuther with the fine folks who are following the JA case. Have a wonderful evening. :toastred:

I wanted to congratulate you on your accomplishment, Bette. Good for you and good for us because you certainly are an asset here at WS.:)

I guess I am called an old codger here since I am in my 12th year as a member of WS.:D

Are they still deliberating today or have they went home??

Well they didn't throw in the towel,so whatever happens I don't think we can say that this jury didn't work hard. I'm wondering if they got 1 or 2 to switch sides today. Oh,to be a fly on the wall in that jury room.

If they weren't making any progress at all I think they would have already notified JSS by now.

So evidently since they have continued to deliberate they think they are making some progress.

IMO

I'm looking for info in regards to getting video of this trial .. how much in total would it cost, how does one buy it .. if it is reasonable we could buy it and post it for free so everyone can enjoy it without paying. Is that how it would be .. a cost to get the files, then of course time putting them up on YouTube or similar, if you do buy them are you allowed to broadcast them etc? Curious if anyone knows more, because we should find a way to make this available to everyone that wants to see it.
Why should they charge for the video? If they can pay a handful of attorneys $4million why can't they release the video to the entire public for free?

No verdict today and they did go home. They are back tomorrow at 9:30.

Isn't that speculation. Hayden stated that there were 300 hours of footage and that they would make some of it available but not all of it because it was too much footage. Highlights, best parts he said.

Why should they charge for the video? If they can pay a handful of attorney $4million why can't they release the video to the entire public for free?

Why should they charge for the video? If they can pay a handful of attorney $4million why can't they release the video to the entire public for free?

I totally agree, I can't remember where I read it but I saw one of the FB pages complaining about the video only being available on paid sites post trial or similar, well that implies that you have to buy it or everyone would just get their own copies .. I'd love more info on this situation, and totally agree .. IT SHOULD BE AVAILABLE FREE FOR EVERYONE!

But then you'd be a fly and wouldn't be able to tell us anything. :selfish:

Marking my place while I am off to bake the chocolate cake I was going to make last night.

AZL- What do you think of the second shot at dp in AZ?

Seems OK to me. Normally when you have a hung jury in any other case, you can retry the case, so why not in the penalty phase of a murder trial?

You can get the crappy court video for $20 per day of testimony. If you want the media's high-quality video, I suppose you'll have to buy it for whatever they charge, assuming they're interested in selling it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998