868 users online (145 members and 723 guests)  

Websleuths News

OR - Angelo 'AJ' Reed, 22, Coos Bay, 6 Feb 2015

Angelo "AJ" Reed

Coos Bay man reported as missing
    COOS BAY Coos Bay Police are asking for the public's help in locating a missing person. Family members reported 22-year-old Angelo "AJ" Reed as a missing person after saying they haven't spoken to him for about a month. His family also reported finding his vehicle parked near Mingus Park and "they learned from neighboring residents that Reed's vehicle showed up at that location two or three weeks earlier," according to a news release.

As of Wednesday, Coos Bay Police were able to verify that Reed was still in the Bay Area through Feb. 6.
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

what an unusual and troubled looking young man. Prayers by some miracle he is found safe.

His Facebook

His mother AH suspects foul play, though she doesn't say why. My guess is possible drug/gang involvement.

the report says in the days leading up to this time, Reed was reportedly somewhat despondent and paranoid.

AJ has been added to NamUs.
    Case Information
    Status Missing
    First name Angelo
    Middle name Ramon
    Last name Reed
    Nickname/Alias AJ
    Date last seen February 06, 2015 00:00
    Date entered 06/10/2015
    Age last seen 22 to years old
    Age now 22 years old
    Race White
    Ethnicity Hispanic/Latino
    Sex Male
    Height (inches) 69.0
    Weight (pounds) 130.0
    Dental Status: Dental information / charting is currently not available
    DNA Status: Sample available - Not yet submitted
    Fingerprint Information Status: Fingerprint information is currently not available

From August:

The disappearance of a Coos Bay man is still an unsolved mystery...

"He's either dead or alive, but I still need to find my son," says Angelo's mother Angel Reed...

Family members say Angelo was there visiting from Portland, and they say it's not like him to just disappear.
    The Facebook missing page linked above is no longer used. Here's the active one:

Angelo Reed has blue eyes, not brown eyes. This needs to be corrected on his NamUs profile.