1052 users online (269 members and 783 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

TX - Anthony Sosa, Schertz, 11, 5 March 2015

Authorities searching for missing Schertz boy, 11

SCHERTZ -- A search for a missing Schertz boy Thursday morning has expanded after Schertz law enforcement said they were not successful in locating him. The search began after a woman flagged down a Bexar County deputy around 8:15 a.m. and told him her 11-year-old son had run away from home, said deputies. Deputies said the boy was last seen wearing green pajamas with dinosaurs on them, no shoes and no jacket. The boy is described as a Hispanic male with brown hair and brown eyes, standing approximately 4 feet tall and weighing 60 lbs.

http://www.kens5.com/story/news/loca...y-11/24432603/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Oh no, in just his pyjamas. This doesn't sound good, any creep could have taken him.

This is a very wooded dense area. He could be hiding in the woods. I don't know. But this is my local area and these are some family of a few of my friends. I don't know anything more than the MSM does though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Take a look at this unidentified woman found in Schertz, TX back in 1987
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...verdose-Apr-87

Cases that keep me up at night
    *Schertz Jane Doe*Ann Gotlib*Heather Elvis* Harvey Allen Kays* Brittanee Drexel

The article has been updated and he's been named now.

It's cold here now - it was below freezing when he left barefoot with no jacket, and will get below freezing again tonight.

It's a little hard to imagine he left barefooted in 30 degree weather.

I'm curious. Was the mother there, and witnessed the argument and her son leaving barefoot and jacketless, or is the mother passing on information told to her by someone else that they'd had an argument with the boy and he left on foot?

Looking at how desolate and empty it is out there, I'm really struggling to believe he left on barefoot and hasn't been discovered nearby at a friend's trailer, for example.

GigTu is offline ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ
    "The search began after a woman flagged down a Bexar County deputy around 8:15 a.m. and told him her 11-year-old son, Anthony Sosa,*had run away from home following an argument, said deputies."

Quote Originally Posted by AddysMom7610 View Post
    This is a very wooded dense area. He could be hiding in the woods. I don't know. But this is my local area and these are some family of a few of my friends. I don't know anything more than the MSM does though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Are you sure? It looks practically bare to me, except for a few groves of trees in the distance. This is about 5 miles from where Leanne Bearden went missing and was found having committed suicide. I do see a little shrubbery here and there.

Here's another article with a little more information. Apparently he always walks the family dog, which he also did this morning.

Sounds like he returned, came in, took off his jacket (and shoes?) and left.

The quote that he was headed north on Hillbrook toward Schaefer seems wrong - if you're headed toward Schaefer on Hillbrook you're going north.

My guess is, someone was out there who he encountered while he walked his dog, and he went back to catch up with them. Just a guess.

http://news4sanantonio.com/m/news/fe...l#.VPjDdCifMso

I'd like to see a current pic of Anthony. The pic in the article is from 2013. Boys change very quickly between 9 and 11.

Only 4' tall? I hope they find this little guy.
    EVERYTHING I POST IS EITHER MY OPINION, MY EXPERIENCE OR MY BELIEF. MOOYAH

PJFL is offline What's done in the dark will come to the light.
    Quote Originally Posted by JeannaT View Post
    Here's another article with a little more information. Apparently he always walks the family dog, which he also did this morning.

Sounds like he returned, came in, took off his jacket (and shoes?) and left.

The quote that he was headed north on Hillbrook toward Schaefer seems wrong - if you're headed toward Schaefer on Hillbrook you're going north.

My guess is, someone was out there who he encountered while he walked his dog, and he went back to catch up with them. Just a guess.

http://news4sanantonio.com/m/news/fe...l#.VPjDdCifMso
    BBM. Isn't that the same? If he was on Hiilbrook heading toward Schaefer, what direction was he going?

How do we go about getting the title of the thread changed to include his name?

Does los2188 have to do this?

Quote Originally Posted by brado View Post
    How do we go about getting the title of the thread changed to include his name?

Does los2188 have to do this?
    Nope. I'll ask a mod to change the title to his name.
    P.S. Call me Los.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Texas Game Wardens join search for missing Schertz boy, 11

SCHERTZ -- Texas Game Wardens joined the search for missing Schertz boy, 11-year-old Anthony Sosa, just before 3 p.m. Thursday, after Schertz law enforcement said they were not successful in locating him.

Search and rescue teams from Bryan and Austin came to assist Schertz police, Bexar deputies and SAPD in the search around 11:30 a.m., and Red Cross was reportedly on the way just after 3 p.m.

http://www.kens5.com/story/news/loca...y-11/24432603/

Quote Originally Posted by PJFL View Post
    BBM. Isn't that the same? If he was on Hiilbrook heading toward Schaefer, what direction was he going?
    Oh Sorry. The story states he was headed south on Hillbrook toward Schaefer, but from the map I see, If he was on Hillbrook headed toward Schaefer he'd have to be going north.

Thanks for catching that - I guess it's sort of a minor point.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast