949 users online (158 members and 791 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Canada - Gerald 'Gerry' DeRouin, 55, Kitchener, ON, Nov 2014

gd.jpg
    GERALD DE ROUIN, 55

Police concerned for missing Kitchener man Gerald Drouin
    January 28, 2015

...Police say he is five feet and seven inches tall, and weighs around 214 pounds, with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Police ask anyone with information to call them at (519) 653-7700 ext. 8405.
    http://www.cbc.ca/m/touch/canada/kit...tory/1.2934825

https://www.facebook.com/gerry.derouin.1

KitchenerCanadian- I think you should get verified as an insider on Gerry. Let's get his name out in the public.

Thank you so much for starting this thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His last post on his FB page makes me sad...but i love the quote:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...7367622&type=1

Where is Gerry?

He also was gone for quite a while before being reported missing. Late Nov/early Dec was last seen, reported missing Jan 28th. I wonder who reported him missing and what his occupation is?

His last post is from 2009. He either does not post much or has another pg. He also has a connection to the Maritimes
    Quote Originally Posted by tarabull View Post
    His last post on his FB page makes me sad...but i love the quote:
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...7367622&type=1

Where is Gerry?

Quote Originally Posted by dyannaON View Post
    KitchenerCanadian- I think you should get verified as an insider on Gerry. Let's get his name out in the public.

Thank you so much for starting this thread

Thanksr getting this thread started. He could've been missing since as late as September. His house was accessed due to unpaid rent. I nor anyone in the building has seen him since sept. His niece the only family member he cared to keep in somewhat contact with, also hasn't heard from him since then. He was a quiet man, worked and kept to himself. His motorcycle still remains parked in the parking lot. So, why would his employer not be concerned when he stropped showing up for work?? Rumor is he had a shady female satying with him for abit but he had kicked her out. Police did optain a lot of evidence from the unit. SIU was back yesterday. Why has MSM dropped this case so quickly??

Do we know who reported him missing? Where he worked? That last post on his FB was over 5 years ago. Very odd. Looking a little deeper on his FB but maybe the name should be changed to De Rouin, the way he spells it?

It's good to know that SIU is still seeking some sort of answer. (Scary for you I could imagine though)
    I don't feel he just left on his own accord.

Just did a bunch of digging and can't find a single thing on him other than what we already know At least two of his FB friends (from 2009 anyway) list their workplaces as Onward Manufacturing and another lists Broil King - all have the same address on Kumpf drive in Waterloo. Did he work there when he went missing?

Pictures

IMG-20150129-01044.jpgIMG-20150129-01046.jpg

His Apartment top left and motorcycle at time of disappearance. Bike remains here but moved so the snow could be cleared.

He worked for Onward Manufacturing. I don't know when he was last at work or why they werent concerned? As for who called him as missing, I do believe it was my landlord (whom im fairly close with)

This isn't far from where I live (Cambridge)
    I watch the six pm CTV news every night, but I missed this completely
    I hope LE find some answers
    ~ let the storm wash over you, because somewhere beneath, there is your balance and wisdom ~

Rosemadderlake

Quote Originally Posted by KitchenerCanadian View Post
    He worked for Onward Manufacturing. I don't know when he was last at work or why they werent concerned? As for who called him as missing, I do believe it was my landlord (whom im fairly close with)
    It seems to me, if a person with a good work attendance (don't know if that's him or not, just assuming) suddenly doesn't show up, call in, nothing... your employer might be a bit concerned?

Just my hunch but I suspect foul play with Gerry as well. I just don't see him leaving his motorcycle like that if he no longer wanted to be in this world. Most bike fanatics take pride in their bikes. I feel if he wanted to disappear or self harm he would have taken cRe of things. Pure speculation on my part just something seems very off.

Quote Originally Posted by KitchenerCanadian View Post
    IMG-20150129-01044.jpgIMG-20150129-01046.jpg

His Apartment top left and motorcycle at time of disappearance. Bike remains here but moved so the snow could be cleared.
    **edit bike is not his... I can't take the picture down on my phone**

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast