766 users online (111 members and 655 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

AR - Christopher Guilbeau, 24, Texarkana, 23 Feb 2015 *Arrests*

TAPD Searching For Missing Person
    The Texarkana Arkansas Police Department needs your help locating Christopher D. Guilbeau (Cates), a white male, 24 years of age. He has been reported missing to the police department. He may be driving a 2008 white Dodge 4WD truck. Chris is from Texarkana and has many friends and family in the area so we anticipate some response.
    http://txktoday.com/news/tapd-searching-missing-person/
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Tulsa Police Arrest Two Texas Men Connected To Missing Man, Homicide In Texas

TULSA, Oklahoma - Tulsa Police arrested two Texas men Thursday evening after a traffic stop on a Dodge pickup truck reported stolen out of Texarkana.
    Officers said inside was the driver, Brandon Brown, 22, of Dallas and passengers, Marquell Smith, 20, of Texarkana and a 17-year-old Tulsa girl.

Tulsa Police said a check with Texarkana authorities determined the truck was connected to a missing man and homicide in Texas. That man was identified by Texarkana Police as 24-year-old Christopher Guilbeau.
    http://www.news9.com/story/28280852/...icide-in-texas
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

so is he the same as the homicide victim or are they two different people who had the bad fortune to meet these two

Missing Texarkana man believed dead, 2 arrested in Tulsa
    Tulsa police say they contacted Texarkana PD who advised that the victim/owner of the truck went missing around the 23rd of February and is believed to have been murdered. They say Texarkana homicide investigators are on their way to Tulsa to interview suspects in relation to the missing victim.

The vehicle was towed and placed on hold for Texarkana PD.

I wonder about the 17 yo girl and how she became involved with those two? Internet? Relatives? Frightening to realize she was hanging out with suspects in a possible homicide driving a stolen truck belonging to the missing victim. How much does she know about them?
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

I wonder if he knew them or if this was just a random act of violence.

They've found Christopher Guilbeau's body: http://www.ktbs.com/story/28286787/b...a-ar-man-found

http://www.arklatexhomepage.com/stor...iEyzgntVcbIIlw

The body of Christopher D. Guilbeau (Cates) was found in Texarkana, Texas at approximately 11 p.m, Friday...

Two calls to 911 around 11 p.m. led Texarkana, Texas patrol officers to an alley near the 1100 block of Della Street where they discovered Guilbeau’s body.

let me see if I get this straight: They found his truck and the two suspects in Tulsa, OK and they found his body in Texarkana, TX.? Is this right?

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmua View Post
    let me see if I get this straight: They found his truck and the two suspects in Tulsa, OK and they found his body in Texarkana, TX.? Is this right?
    Correct.

TEXARKANA, Arkansas - Texarkana Police say the body of Christopher Guilbeau was found at about 11 p.m. Friday, March 6. Family had reported the 24-year-old Guilbeau missing the day before.

~Snip~

Tulsa Police arrested two Texas men Thursday night, March 5, 2015, during a traffic stop.

http://www.news9.com/story/28287069/...ested-in-tulsa
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmua View Post
    I wonder if he knew them or if this was just a random act of violence.
    Good question. Was it a carjacking, a robbery, or a drug deal gone wrong? Was the victim attacked in the vehicle and then dumped in the alley where he was found? Who else knew about it since there were 2 calls detailing where to find his body?

According to Texarkana, Texas police, two calls were made to 911 around 11:00 p.m. Friday that led patrol officers to an alley near the 1100 block of Della Street where they found Guilbeau's body.

http://www.thv11.com/story/news/2015...dead/24561105/
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Warrants issued for suspects in death of Texarkana man
    Posted: Mar 09, 2015 12:45 PM EDT
    Updated: Mar 09, 2015 1:13 PM EDT
    By KSLA Staff

TEXARKANA, TX (KSLA) -
    Warrants have been issued for suspects in the death of a Texarkana man whose body was found late Friday night after he had been missing for 2 weeks.

The suspects, 22-year-old Brandon Eric Brown of Dallas and 20-year-old Marquell Deonte Smith of Texarkana, TX, are in custody in Tulsa, OK, where they were picked up in the victim's truck during a traffic stop on Thursday.

<snip>

Brown and Smith will be required to face local charges before being extradited back to Texarkana to face criminal homicide charges.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    I wonder about the 17 yo girl and how she became involved with those two? Internet? Relatives? Frightening to realize she was hanging out with suspects in a possible homicide driving a stolen truck belonging to the missing victim. How much does she know about them?
    She probably only knew what they wanted her to know. But the article says they are all from Tulsa, so maybe one is her boyfriend. The age difference is not that much.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Good question. Was it a carjacking, a robbery, or a drug deal gone wrong? Was the victim attacked in the vehicle and then dumped in the alley where he was found? Who else knew about it since there were 2 calls detailing where to find his body?

According to Texarkana, Texas police, two calls were made to 911 around 11:00 p.m. Friday that led patrol officers to an alley near the 1100 block of Della Street where they found Guilbeau's body.

http://www.thv11.com/story/news/2015...dead/24561105/
    They didn't even try to hide his body! Left in an alley, in town. What a waste of 3 lives over drugs, or a truck, or whatever stupid thing that prompted their heinous crimes! I will never understand!
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

http://txktoday.com/news/men-caught-...cide-warrants/

Two men who were caught driving a missing Texarkana man’s truck in Tulsa, Oklahoma have pled guilty to charges in Oklahoma and are now facing criminal homicide warrants from Texarkana, Texas...

According to court records both Smith and Brown have a court date on July 29 for fugitive from justice charges at which time extradition will be discussed.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast