682 users online (87 members and 595 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 76 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #3

Please continue to post here. This whole trial is starting to sound like a John Grisham novel.

The complete May 26th text is now summarized. Make of it what you will.

(corrected link. Text is on page 9).

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-text-messages
    Last edited by Hope4More; 03-06-2015 at 08:32 PM.
    RIP, Cassini. To her tireless overseers- job well done.

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Inside Edition will have a segment on the holdout juror in the Jodi Arias verdict. It's on now where I live but might not air until later in other locations. Check the site for article/video: www.insideedition.com

This site has some interesting info on MDLR and her involvement with JAII. They say it is Simon (SJ) and Maria's website!
    http://aboutjodiariasandhersupporter...teamed-up.html

Have the backgrounds of ALL the jurors been audited and every skeleton exposed or just juror #17? This juror is NOT the one who violently murdered Travis Alexander. She did not deem that it met the criteria to warrant a DP for Jodi Arias.

Why is juror #17 being crucified for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...messages/page9
    I could not get this link to open properly

Born and raised in Texas, 25 years in Arizona
    I just had this vision of Judge Stephens sitting in her big overstuffed chair, lights in the office turned off, slowly rocking back and forth while staring off into the distance murmuring, "This can't be happening, this can't be happening, this can't be happening ".........

you are a star!

this is chilling

'He tells her he can’t stand the cycle they go through- that it is literally killing him'
    All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; The point is to discover them.

Jodi Ann Arias - GUILTY 1st Degree Murder

Sentence - LIFE Without Parole

N
    Quote Originally Posted by TartLemon View Post
    Have the backgrounds of ALL the jurors been audited and every skeleton exposed or just juror #17? This juror is NOT the one who violently murdered Travis Alexander. She did not deem that it met the criteria to warrant a DP for Jodi Arias.

I don't think she is being crucified,but criticized. It appears she may not have been honest, had an agenda and refused to deliberate which was her job as a juror. JMO

Sheriff Joe is trying to shut down Jodi's twitter account but he is hitting road blocks. I say just print them off and include
    them in the report to Judge Sherry before sentencing. The tweets from the past few days show how evil she is.

Born and raised in Texas, 25 years in Arizona
    Quote Originally Posted by TartLemon View Post

This has nothing to do with her just going along and voting like the others as you previously stated. According to the other 11 jurors, from DAY ONE, this juror would not deliberate, participate, or cooperate in discussions about the appropriate sentence. They asked her specifically what kind of crime it would take in order for her to rule a death verdict, and she hedged and refused to answer the question.

Judge Stephens was notified by the Foreman on behalf of the entire jury that this juror #17 was not willing to contribute to the deliberations nor answer basic questions in order to avoid an impasse.

Stephens apparently didn't research this juror or feel the need to do anything about her lack of participation in the discussions. The information that everybody is snatching from the internet in regards to this juror's Facebook accounts, twitter and other social media was available to Judge Stephens and her staff the entire time. They either didn't look into it, or didn't care.

Her social media shows almost undeniable proof that this juror was biased and had an agenda from the very beginning. She has been tied to Juan Martinez now. Her husband had Maria DeLarosa's daughter on his friends list PRIOR to the verdict, and the juror herself listed HLN, Nancy Grace, and other heavily leaning "Jodi" related media on her favorites list.

This woman managed to get herself onto that jury in order to disrupt it, plain and simple. The only question I have remaining is whether or not she did it on her own, of if a court insider managed to arrange it in order to taint the jury and insure a life verdict. We all know who that insider most likely would be. The only one that can't be disbarred.

Beautiful Cumberland Plateau of Tennessee

Thanks so much for putting in all that time for us...very much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Luvrosco View Post
    N
    I don't think she is being crucified,but criticized. It appears she may not have been honest, had an agenda and refused to deliberate which was her job as a juror. JMO
    IMO, a jurors job is to consider all the evidence and render a decision. Listening to the other jurors is a requirement for deliberation, but not speaking. Juror #17 listened, saw the evidence and decided.

Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    Please continue to post here.

This whole trial is starting to sound like a John Grisham novel.

Yep, it sure does !

"The Truth is Stranger Than Fiction" ... yep ... I don't even think JG could make some of this stuff up !

JMSSO = Just My Super Secret Opinion

Bringing this over from the previous thread:

The transcript from last night show is up CNN.com - Transcripts Dr. Drew March 5, 2015

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../ddhln.01.html

I'm hoping one of my fellow WSers who watched @MarkEiglarsh's appearance can snip the specific comments into the thread for us

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...php?p=11566610

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Page 1 of 76 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast