Found Deceased MI - Lisa Maison, 40, Detroit, 20 February 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Lisa Maison
Lisa-Maison-png.png

Crime Stoppers offering $2,500 reward for missing Detroit woman
Police are asking for help in finding 40-year-old Lisa Maison, who was last seen at the Greyhound Bus Station on Howard Street in Detroit on Feb. 20 at 8 p.m.

Crime Stoppers of Michigan is offering a cash reward of $2,500 for information that leads to finding Maison.

Police say Maison spoke with several people before walking out of the station and heading west on Howard Street. It's unclear where she went after leaving the station.
http://m.clickondetroit.com/news/cr...500-reward-for-missing-detroit-woman/31654692

This is odd.

Updated: Detroit Police Lied to Public About Homicide to Help Investigation
March 10th, 2015, 6:37 AM
http://www.deadlinedetroit.com/arti...o_public_about_homicide_to_help_investigation
Tuesday, 10:20 p.m. -- Fox 2 reports that Crime Stoppers has publicly apologized for misleading the public by offering the reward for a missing person who was actually dead.
-------------
From earlier today

Fox 2 reports that Detroit Police intentionally lied about a homicide investigation, hoping the public deception would help them get more information about the case.

Fox 2's Dave Spencer reports that Detroit Police released information that Lisa Maison was a missing person and said Crime Stoppers was willing to pay a $2,500 reward for information to help find her.

When Fox 2 aired the report on Friday, viewers let the station know where she was, and pointed to an online obituary. She had been shot in the head and had been dead since last month.

I knew Lisa in high school and she was such a sweet old soul. She would approach anybody with her loud and scratchy Hello and beautiful smile. I approached the woman detective in Detroit to point a previous accused in the Danielle Stislicki case, because she was found near one of his previous addresses. Miss ya girl! RIP

Not much info about this case? I wonder why someone shot Lisa :(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie